Janet irks the fuck outta me

janet.1814

The ballad section in general is so unnecessary at this point. Who wants to see Janet mime to playback of "Nothing","Again" and "Let's Wait While"? :wacko:

Tbh, I wouldn't care if she just laid on stage with "Empty" or "Anytime, Anyplace" playing on a boombox. Those songs are classics. It def. beats some of these coma inducing ballads she performs each night.

As I relisten to her albums, I can't help but thing "she has so many good ballads, but we get stuck w/ the same 3 or 4" :wtf:

where are Lonely, Where Are You Now?, The Body That Loves You, One More Change, Every Time, Love Scene, Thinkin' Bout My Ex, I Want You, Truly????????

c'mon Janet

I was with you until TBTLY. :umm:

Well you all can forget about "Again" goin anywhere..she's NEVER dropping that one.Thats considered her most "classic" ballad. Its her "I Will Always Love You" and "One Sweet Day".

Now..I loooove "Everytime" but the song drags too much for an entertaining live performance of it..I dunno

I'm sorry but a lot of her ballads sound so dated now that they just wouldn't fit into any show. I feel like even singing Nothing and Let's Wait Awhile is doing too much -_-. I prefer her keeping it upbeat.

She needs to drop some tracks. This is one of the reasons why im not going to see her live this time around

Let some folks tell it, she's already dropping to many songs from the playlist now. :mellow:

She really can't please everybody. Other than Nothing, the ballad section is short and sweet. If anything, she could replace Nothing with "I want you", and close it out with "IGSL". That would be The perfect ballad section in my opinion.

Let some folks tell it, she's already dropping to many songs from the playlist now. :mellow:

She really can't please everybody. Other than Nothing, the ballad section is short and sweet. If anything, she could replace Nothing with "I want you", and close it out with "IGSL". That would be The perfect ballad section in my opinion.

see we're only gonna get songs from the NUMBER ONES cd.................................she can DEFINITELY replace NOTHING w/ANYTIME-ANYPLACE. I bet she performs ATAP live 4 the european leg of the tour.

Drop some and add others ...

Archived