Janet irks the fuck outta me

janet.1814

As I relisten to her albums, I can't help but thing "she has so many good ballads, but we get stuck w/ the same 3 or 4" :wtf:

where are Lonely, Where Are You Now?, The Body That Loves You, One More Change, Every Time, Love Scene, Thinkin' Bout My Ex, I Want You, Truly????????

c'mon Janet

As I relisten to her albums, I can't help but thing "she has so many good ballads, but we get stuck w/ the same 3 or 4" :wtf:

where are Lonely, Where Are You Now?, The Body That Loves You, One More Change, Every Time, Love Scene, Thinkin' Bout My Ex, I Want You, Truly????????

c'mon Janet

Janet gives the audience the hits (even back in the day)... I would love to hear some of the stuff you listed (ESPECIALLY The Body That Loves You :wub: ) but I understand why she does it that way...

:mellow: You can hear that daily by stepping into an elevator...no need to put the audience to sleep :umm:

:rolleyes:

You will NOT come for the magnificence that is TBTLY! :angry:

I would love to hear that, Anything, Truly, Someday Is Tonight, Can't Be Good, Take Care, and others performed in concert. :blush:

I LOVE Janet's slow jams. :cheer:

:rolleyes:

You will NOT come for the magnificence that is TBTLY! :angry:

I would love to hear that, Anything, Truly, Someday Is Tonight, Can't Be Good, Take Care, and others performed in concert. :blush:

I LOVE Janet's slow jams. :cheer:

The plane arrived, I got off, got on the connecting flight and left *rolls neck*

neckroll.gif

Janet gives the audience the hits (even back in the day)... I would love to hear some of the stuff you listed (ESPECIALLY The Body That Loves You :wub: ) but I understand why she does it that way...

i dunno y....she always includes album songs that are upbeat, but never any new ballads.....well she did sing Never Letchu Go >_<

i wonder y she chose that song :mellow:

Lonely wouldn't be so captivating live without a unique arrangement (violins or something).

One More Chance and, especially, TBTLY would be boring as fuck.

I would love to see Truly and I Want You on tour.

Janet's NEVER BORING

she could also do "Tonight's The Night"

The plane arrived, I got off, got on the connecting flight and left *rolls neck*

neckroll.gif

mbtnw2.jpg

i dunno y....she always includes album songs that are upbeat, but never any new ballads.....well she did sing Never Letchu Go >_<

i wonder y she chose that song :mellow:

Well according to Gil (I think) She was suppose to do China Love on the AFY tour, but it was cut. Apparently the routine was FIRE too! <_<

I guess she likes Never Letchu Go. :unsure:

mbtnw2.jpg

Well according to Gil (I think) She was suppose to do China Love on the AFY tour, but it was cut. Apparently the routine was FIRE too! <_<

I guess she likes Never Letchu Go. :unsure:

it was my fav ballad on Discipline, too......but like out of all the times to add a new ballad.....she picks the RockWitchu tour :whistle:

You guys don't appreciate.

Janet gave us loads of new on the Rock witchu Tour, Feedback, Rock with you, SO MUCH BETTA, Never letchu go, Discipline, Luv. All these new songs, and I can't recall the fans ever appreciating those, even though they were sick performances.

When Janet bothered to change things up you ignored it, except for a 'pre control' medley. <_<

I get annoyed when people refer to RWU Tour as a 'greatest hits' tour when it was obviously a Discipline Tour.

It devastates me that she's never really done "Every Time" live. :tear: (Well, I know she apparently performed it once or twice in Japan on the TVR tour or something, but whatever, it's not on video anywhere) ... it's one of my favorite songs of hers.

:mellow: You can hear that daily by stepping into an elevator...no need to put the audience to sleep :umm:

Amen!

"Nothing" needs to fall off the face of this earth already.

YES. Janet, that song is over. It wasn't a hit, you didn't get an Oscar nod for it - time to let it go.

Archived