Celebrity Apprentice: The LaToya Jackson Season

Kim

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see how Toya's smiling in the back -_-

and you see how Nene said that all the ladies were kissing Stars ass, but she didnt name Latoya :coffee: I dont know what was said when they went on that little errand, but Latoya got in Nene's ear and pulling them damn strings....YAS LATOYA!!! YAS!!!! :asham:

and you see how Nene said that all the ladies were kissing Stars ass, but she didnt name Latoya :coffee: I dont know what was said when they went on that little errand, but Latoya got in Nene's ear and pulling them damn strings....YAS LATOYA!!! YAS!!!! :asham:

It would be truly great if she won the whole thing :excited: And she said on Wendy that Star was the one using Nene knowing it was her :lmao:

she is really feeling herself this episode, i love it. :excited:

and its a damn shame that when they took that luxury dinner photo that she looked like the Queen Bitch :filenails:

I can't wait to see the women get into it if they're safe...even if they have to go back to the boardroom, I can't wait to see them get into it :clapping:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It would be truly great if she won the whole thing :excited: And she said on Wendy that Star was the one using Nene knowing it was her :lmao:

I can't wait to see the women get into it if they're safe...even if they have to go back to the boardroom, I can't wait to see them get into it :clapping:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nene is sooo easy to manipulate because she is ultra sensitive :sigh: Latoya used that to her advantage :lol:

all i know is that its about to get ugly and I mean Nene ugly -_-

Nene is sooo easy to manipulate because she is ultra sensitive :sigh: Latoya used that to her advantage :lol:

all i know is that its about to get ugly and I mean Nene ugly -_-

Nene just threw Toya out there. Marlee tried to toss Toya out there, but the dude clocked her about Hope and Trump clocked them all about the execs loving Toya and saying she's the best on the team.

Nene just threw Toya out there. Marlee tried to toss Toya out there, but the dude clocked her about Hope and Trump clocked them all about the execs loving Toya and saying she's the best on the team.

i was just bout to post the exact same thing

i knew Star would do this, its sooo predictable. And Im tired of that Marlee bitch always coming for Latoya...i would say something but this is a holy day and I wont go there. <_<

Archived