Celebrity Apprentice: The LaToya Jackson Season

Kim

The funny thing is when he went off on Gary for the art supplies I was rooting Meatloaf on because I knew he had bottled it up for so long but then when they found his supplies afterwards...I cringed,..slouched in my seat and felt embarrassed and shameful for Meatloaf .. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: Meatloaf done himself in with that. And the thing that made it funny is Gary's facial expression during it :lmao:

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

janet15.gif

And the sad thing is that Toya forgets that she's one unless someone asks her about Mike >_< I know. She should be shutting NeNe down with a few officer quotes -_-

She needs to pull them big toy-toys out:

Armed_&_Famous_108.jpg

0_63_112806_armed_and_famous.jpg

"What was that, NeNe? Speak up, Hope."

:coffee:

The funny thing is when he went off on Gary for the art supplies I was rooting Meatloaf on because I knew he had bottled it up for so long but then when they found his supplies afterwards...I cringed,..slouched in my seat and felt embarrassed and shameful for Meatloaf .. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know, right? :lol:

Meatloaf really fucked up his one opportunity to flip out on Gary. :lmao: Poor guy. :lol:

I know, right? :lol:

Meatloaf really fucked up his one opportunity to flip out on Gary. :lmao: Poor guy. :lol:

Well..I feel it was coming at some point...so it was best Meatloaf finally got that shit out (even tho it was the wrong time -since he falsely accused Gary)...but still :lol: ...who knows where Meatloaf would be right now if he never got that chance to lash out on Gary.

Archived