Celebrity Apprentice: The LaToya Jackson Season

Kim

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see NeNe crying in the latest about getting labeled and Toya saying she wouldn't call her after the show :lmao:

That was too damn much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LaToya said that shit soooo damn sweetly. So shady. :lol: :lol:

That was too damn much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LaToya said that shit soooo damn sweetly. So shady. :lol: :lol:

NeNe is so deeply affected by Toya that it's so funny :lmao: She kept dissing Toya in the boardroom and during the challenges but once Toya said she wouldn't contact her off the show, she was bitching :lmao:

NeNe is so deeply affected by Toya that it's so funny :lmao: She kept dissing Toya in the boardroom and during the challenges but once Toya said she wouldn't contact her off the show, she was bitching :lmao:

Right. :lol:

Why the hell did NeNe get so damn worked up when ToyToy said she didn't know how to flip a burger? :lol: She is pressed about something. :umm:

toya3.gif

It took FOREVER to rip the video :umm: I'm thinking about adding text to it -_-

Right. :lol:

Why the hell did NeNe get so damn worked up when ToyToy said she didn't know how to flip a burger? :lol: She is pressed about something. :umm:

Maybe she's mad because Toya's the true reality star on there -_- Celeb. Big Brother and let's not forget she's a detective due to Armed and Famous :excited:

toya3.gif

It took FOREVER to rip the video :umm: I'm thinking about adding text to it -_-

Maybe she's mad because Toya's the true reality star on there -_- Celeb. Big Brother and let's not forget she's a detective due to Armed and Famous :excited:

Thanks!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Can you make one that shows NeNe's big ass mouth laughing, and then it cuts to ToyToy? :lol:

OMG I totally forgot about A&F! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :excited: She was too much on there. lmao Remember when she got tasered? :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Can you make one that shows NeNe's big ass mouth laughing, and then it cuts to ToyToy? :lol:

OMG I totally forgot about A&F! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :excited: She was too much on there. lmao Remember when she got tasered? :lmao: :lmao:

No problem ^_^

toya4.gif

:unsure:

YES! :excited: I was just watching that. That and the cat scene are my favorites from that show :lmao:

She was serious business before she saw the cat :lmao:

No problem ^_^

toya4.gif

:unsure:

YES! :excited: I was just watching that. That and the cat scene are my favorites from that show :lmao:

She was serious business before she saw the cat :lmao:

Thanks!!!!! You're the best! :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I still can't believe she's a damn police officer. :lol: She needs to remind them gwarls on Celebrity Apprentice. :lol:

Thanks!!!!! You're the best! :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I still can't believe she's a damn police officer. :lol: She needs to remind them gwarls on Celebrity Apprentice. :lol:

janet15.gif

And the sad thing is that Toya forgets that she's one unless someone asks her about Mike >_< I know. She should be shutting NeNe down with a few officer quotes -_-

True..he was the defintion of MESS ..that damn hair ALONE :lmao:

I think Meatloaf checked into a mental institute after taping was over because of Gary... he had Meatloaf shook :lmao:

:lmao: No one there could touch the level his hair is on :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The funny think is Meatloaf kinda did it to himself after he went off on Gary about the art supplies when he misplaced his own stuff.

:lmao: No one there could touch the level his hair is on :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The funny think is Meatloaf kinda did it to himself after he went off on Gary about the art supplies when he misplaced his own stuff.

The funny thing is when he went off on Gary for the art supplies I was rooting Meatloaf on because I knew he had bottled it up for so long but then when they found his supplies afterwards...I cringed,..slouched in my seat and felt embarrassed and shameful for Meatloaf .. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived