Beyonce Girls DEMO

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm in TOTAL SHOCK yo..............................she betta hope the video saves her ass.............RETROGRADE is a ma fucka...............first Brit-Brit & now Beysus -_-

but we said the same thing about single ladies and once the video came out it was epic I just don't see this going anywhere the lyrics are for kids i mean your first single is suppose to slay i'm not a fan of a lot of stuff but at lease it was ear friendly this just isn't those beystains are gonna have to hold onto those 2008 stats

I know you're getting your life off this let down. :lmao: :lmao:

Okay and I expect you to snatch their ratchet comments out faster than they can say "Beysus" like you did last time. :excited::lmao: :lmao:

That beystain was all on twitter bragging of how she was gonna start a war here but I snatched her before the wig glue could finish drying.

but we said the same thing about single ladies and once the video came out it was epic I just don't see this going anywhere the lyrics are for kids i mean your first single is suppose to slay i'm not a fan of a lot of stuff but at lease it was ear friendly this just isn't those beystains are gonna have to hold onto those 2008 stats

true dat :yep:

Beyonce's ass is getting ripped all up and down twitter and facebook :ph34r:

Twitter

@AslamBheki

AslamAcoustic Daweti

@SiyaMahomba I could be better but thanks to Beyonce I'm sick now

@rowldawg4lyfe

Rayshawn Ellis

wow beyonce new song sounds terrible not her at all she shouldnt have fired matthew

@KeisoSesing

Keiso Sesing

Jerrrr nna ke la tima radio for a while! #epicfail RT @MsLeloB: This Beyonce song must be a late April fool's joke where's my rihanna CD?

@ItsMimoza

Mimoza

I just heard Beyonce's new Single "Girls"! Beyonce I love you to death, but you just disappointed me for the very 1st time. Aouch! :(

@BraveNewBitch

Femme Fatale

beyonce always got to sample someone else's music what happened to creating a NEW GENRE of music like she once said.?

@goddess9

Melanie

Beyonce new song girls is horrible.. And shes one of my fav singers.. Ide like the fake cursing part

Beyonce's ass is getting ripped all up and down twitter and facebook :ph34r:

Twitter

@AslamBheki

AslamAcoustic Daweti

@SiyaMahomba I could be better but thanks to Beyonce I'm sick now

@rowldawg4lyfe

Rayshawn Ellis

wow beyonce new song sounds terrible not her at all she shouldnt have fired matthew

@KeisoSesing

Keiso Sesing

Jerrrr nna ke la tima radio for a while! #epicfail RT @MsLeloB: This Beyonce song must be a late April fool's joke where's my rihanna CD?

@ItsMimoza

Mimoza

I just heard Beyonce's new Single "Girls"! Beyonce I love you to death, but you just disappointed me for the very 1st time. Aouch! :(

@BraveNewBitch

Femme Fatale

beyonce always got to sample someone else's music what happened to creating a NEW GENRE of music like she once said.?

@goddess9

Melanie

Beyonce new song girls is horrible.. And shes one of my fav singers.. Ide like the fake cursing part

DAAAAAAMN !!!!!!! :asham:

Archived