Beyonce Girls DEMO

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Demo or not that's basically the gist of the song...a few drum beats and a intro (referring to Austineisha's post) isn't going to improve the song THAT much.

Having said that, I don't see what everyone is hating on it. It's a typical Beyonce track....then again, maybe that's why. She's not showing any artistic growth.

Either way, I don't know if radio is going to love it, but it'll be #1 thanks to itunes.

Demo or not that's basically the gist of the song...a few drum beats and a intro (referring to Austineisha's post) isn't going to improve the song THAT much.

Having said that, I don't see what everyone is hating on it. It's a typical Beyonce track....then again, maybe that's why. She's not showing any artistic growth.

Either way, I don't know if radio is going to love it, but it'll be #1 thanks to itunes.

thatgrapejuice.net has the OFFICIAL song-ripped from the radio.............................and :ph34r:

thatgrapejuice.net has the OFFICIAL song-ripped from the radio.............................and :ph34r:

I just listened to it and it sounds the same (I didn't listen to the whole thing tho) as the 1st link posted in this thread.

It's a cute, and it'll do well on itunes, but that's about it...the video will probably save it. Which is sad, a video is suppose to advertise/provide visuals for an already great song...not SAVE a tepid track from flopping.

It is what it is, give them time, the girls will eat this up... :sigh:

I just listened to it and it sounds the same (I didn't listen to the whole thing tho) as the 1st link posted in this thread.

It's a cute, and it'll do well on itunes, but that's about it...the video will probably save it. Which is sad, a video is suppose to advertise/provide visuals for an already great song...not SAVE a tepid track from flopping.

It is what it is, give them time, the girls will eat this up... :sigh:

NEXXXXXXXXXT TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:coffee:

It is the same demo version

Who "confirmed" it as the demo?

IMO, this is the "official version" of the track. Either way, like I said, a few extra drum beats, etc...won't change things much. That is the gist of the song....unless the "official track" is DRASTICALLY different.

Archived