Kelly Rowland's "Motivation" and the Billboard Charts

SonofBaldwin

Beyonce see's Kelly's ass doin' good with this "Motivation" single and video although I kinda don't care for either and now she trying to release some shit which is literally what's she's doin' with "Girls" :coffee:

How did she see Kelly doing good with "Motivation" when it was recently released :mellow: And not to mention all year it was rumors that Bey was releasing something in April. Kelly flopped last year and stopped releasing until recently. Ain't nobody gonna wait for her ass to get a solid R&B hit so Bey can release :umm:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes Beyonce's ass would've kept on waiting to release a new single if Kelly's shit would've been flopping but now the shit's climbing the charts and the youtube views have shot the fuck up to almost 6million views in less than a month. Beyonce is not trying to have it! :filenails:

"Motivation" was released last week. However don't forget Kelly released "Crashmander", "Shit Colored Glasses", "Dead Woman" and "Forever and a Flop" while being featured on other artists' songs. Kelly has no one but herself to blame when she flops.

"Motivation" was released last week. However don't forget Kelly released "Crashmander", "Shit Colored Glasses", "Dead Woman" and "Forever and a Flop" while being featured on other artists' songs. Kelly has no one but herself to blame when she flops.

I FUCKIN HATE YOU, HENRYYYYYY!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just want a DC reunion ^_^

But I loved Train On A Track from her first album. That should have been a hit. How did Stole do on the charts?

Yes

I can see Henri is speaking some truth

Its really sad when the only thing u remember about this song is the hot bois featured in the clip

Archived