Kelly Rowland's "Motivation" and the Billboard Charts

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like "Motivation" ...

I just wish Kelly would stay clear of Beyonce's returns. She had all that time she could have been out,it seems like she chooses the wrong time to drop her shit.

exactly

Shut up Henri :lmao:

I thought she was just randomly dropping little singles here and there ...not actually dropping shit for her "return"....like now :unsure:

It's the truth.com -_-

She was...remember she was going to release a studio album last year, but ended up pushing it back because her singles flopped and did a "best of..." album -_-

It's the truth.com -_-

She was...remember she was going to release a studio album last year, but ended up pushing it back because her singles flopped and did a "best of..." album -_-

Oh..thats what the situation was? I had no clue...I know I died @ the "Best Of.." idea :lmao:

At one time I was REALLY rooting for her..but she doesn't believe in herself so I gave up on her... I didn't take a listen to not ONE of those random singles she was dropping

Oh..thats what the situation was? I had no clue...I know I died @ the "Best Of.." idea :lmao:

At one time I was REALLY rooting for her..but she doesn't believe in herself so I gave up on her... I didn't take a listen to not ONE of those random singles she was dropping

That was one of the most hilarious thing I saw :lmao:

She should do like Nicole Scherzinger and get success outside the States first. I don't see anything wrong with that considering her biggest hit failed here but was big outside the States.

:lol:

Why the hell is she releasing now? She had all the time in the world when YawnYawn was gone.

Exactly. Her small fanbase can't blame Beyonce now for releasing. Bey's not suppose to wait around for Kelly to make an impact.

Exactly. Her small fanbase can't blame Beyonce now for releasing. Bey's not suppose to wait around for Kelly to make an impact.

It used to be that everyone went in on Beyonce and Mathew for trying to steal Kelly's thunder, but now it's obvious that Kelly is killing her own career. :umm:

That was one of the most hilarious thing I saw :lmao:

She should do like Nicole Scherzinger and get success outside the States first. I don't see anything wrong with that considering her biggest hit failed here but was big outside the States.

I thought they were marketing Kelly for overseas...

She should've stuck with the dance genre for a bit, and then go back to R&B, since she's a flop R&B artist and a semi-successful dance artist. I don't know why she thinks she can just jump around like that and expect her 5 fans to keep up. :sigh:

I mean, shit. It's common sense. :mellow:

It used to be that everyone went in on Beyonce and Mathew for trying to steal Kelly's thunder, but now it's obvious that Kelly is killing her own career. :umm:

-_-

I thought they were marketing Kelly for overseas...

She's being marketed to work at the local Popeyes right next to Ciara's Burger King -_-

She should've stuck with the dance genre for a bit, and then go back to R&B, since she's a flop R&B artist and a semi-successful dance artist. I don't know why she thinks she can just jump around like that and expect her 5 fans to keep up. :sigh:

I mean, shit. It's common sense. :mellow:

Nothing but the truth. She must really want to be a big R&B artist instead.

Archived