Kelly Rowland's "Motivation" and the Billboard Charts

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Love Takes over was a pretty big hit world wide right?

Everywhere except the US.

I don't understand why the bitch doesn't just stay her ass over there and do dance music. She'd have huge success. She's so dedicated to be a basic R&B bitch and flopping. Dumb ho. :filenails:

Everywhere except the US.

I don't understand why the bitch doesn't just stay her ass over there and do dance music. She'd have huge success. She's so dedicated to be a basic R&B bitch and flopping. Dumb ho. :filenails:

:lol: :lol:

I like "Motivation" ...

I just wish Kelly would stay clear of Beyonce's returns. She had all that time she could have been out,it seems like she chooses the wrong time to drop her shit.

And people always blamed papa knowles for doing this to her. She fired his ass and STILL fucked up her release schedule. She had PLENTY of time while beyonce was on hiatus and she even had some club song success but she just let that evaporate.

And people always blamed papa knowles for doing this to her. She fired his ass and STILL fucked up her release schedule. She had PLENTY of time while beyonce was on hiatus and she even had some club song success but she just let that evaporate.

:cheers:

I dont get that girl ..its like she enjoys getting trampled over by her superior group member :sigh:

She does. It might be a fucking fetish. The bitch might get turned on by being dragged up and down the charts like a wet mop :coffee:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And apparently she STILL promotes Beyonce. Someone told me she was on a radio station the other day pluggin her own return along with speaking on Beyonce's return :mellow: Bitch ..does Beyonce EVER plug you???? She could give a shit when your records are out :lmao: :lmao: Kelly is pitiful

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And apparently she STILL promotes Beyonce. Someone told me she was on a radio station the other day pluggin her own return along with speaking on Beyonce's return :mellow: Bitch ..does Beyonce EVER plug you???? She could give a shit when your records are out :lmao: :lmao: Kelly is pitiful

Solange needs to sit Kelly down and give her the truth. :filenails:

Personally it would be great to see a reality show with all of them including Latavia and LeToya - even though I know it wouldn't happen in a million years.

Solange needs to sit Kelly down and give her the truth. :filenails:

Personally it would be great to see a reality show with all of them including Latavia and LeToya - even though I know it wouldn't happen in a million years.

Solange would definately be the TAMAR .. :lol: and WTF is Latavia doin these days? Letoya is out there so why da fuck is she missing in action?

Solange would definately be the TAMAR .. :lol: and WTF is Latavia doin these days? Letoya is out there so why da fuck is she missing in action?

Solange would be the Tamar. Latavia would be the Traci. LeToya would be the Towanda. Michelle would be the Trina. I could imagine Latavia crying because she the only one without a hit. Last I know, Latavia was on Real Housewives of ATL talking about DC3. Hopefully rethinking her label situation. :coffee:

I like "Motivation" ...

I just wish Kelly would stay clear of Beyonce's returns. She had all that time she could have been out,it seems like she chooses the wrong time to drop her shit.

no that's Beyonce's ass. She knew Kelly was dropping a single and getting ready to do this shit. Her ass does it all the damn time. :flipoff:

:mellow: Chile stop. Kelly was flopping last year and Bey wasn't around. Bey's not suppose to put her career on pause for her.

Beyonce see's Kelly's ass doin' good with this "Motivation" single and video although I kinda don't care for either and now she trying to release some shit which is literally what's she's doin' with "Girls" :coffee:

Beyonce see's Kelly's ass doin' good with this "Motivation" single and video although I kinda don't care for either and now she trying to release some shit which is literally what's she's doin' with "Girls" :coffee:

Michael didn't sit down for Janet. :filenails:

Katy ain't sitting down for Rihanna :filenails:

Why the fuck should Beyonce sit down so Kelly could flop all over the place? The bitch got a WORLDWIDE smash plus a year and a half and she only managed to get in the bottom half of the Top 100?! Somebody call the coroner. Her career is dead in the US. :filenails:

*chokes*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yes Beyonce's ass would've kept on waiting to release a new single if Kelly's shit would've been flopping but now the shit's climbing the charts and the youtube views have shot the fuck up to almost 6million views in less than a month. Beyonce is not trying to have it! :filenails:

Archived