1. 1. Which Single Is Better?

• Beyonce - Who Run The World (Girls)
    • Kelly Rowland - Motivation ft Lil Wayne

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it stayed in the top 3

He know that. :rolleyes:

Basically he's trying to imply that like Riri's song, who run the world could over time gain momentum and get to that top spot. But a lot of people actually liked "only girl" to begin with, which is not the case with the new Beyonce song.

-_- She's pretty much selling the song off her name. I guess people aren't feeling it..The girls need to be promoting now! Katy just returned back to number 1 on Itunes due to AI.

Yep, she needs to promote it...NOW

But the project got off to a bad start with the leak. It killed the momentum, but then again...people still think the "official" version of the song sucks, so... -_-

Aint it though? :excited:

I live for his shade. -_-

Yep, she needs to promote it...NOW

But the project got off to a bad start with the leak. It killed the momentum, but then again...people still think the "official" version of the song sucks, so... -_-

I live for his shade. -_-

That's the thing..it's time to promote..I'm sure it may get more exposure once she starts to promote it..Just like Gaga and her song "Judas"..

Beyonce took a way bigger risk working with Diplo. The lyrical content may not be the greatest but it's something different from anything else on radio.

"Motivation" is a good song but it's a huge grower. It's slower than anything else on radio. It's basic. It's the last resort single. If "Motivation" doesn't do it for Kelly nothing else will. :coffee:

Who the fuck can you blame? The bitch lacks common damn sense. :filenails:

Oh okay, because it seems that whenever something goes wrong with Kelly or Michelle, Beyonce always seems to be blamed. Now that Kelly is no longer with Matthew or Music World, I just need to know who is going to take blame for her failures. Or maybe ppl will stop being stupid and wake up and realize Kelly isn't flopping because of Beyonce, Kelly is flopping because no one is interested in her.

Archived