Beyonce Who Run The World vs Kelly Rowland Motivation

Chase

Who Has The Better Single?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Single Is Better?

• Beyonce - Who Run The World (Girls)
    • Kelly Rowland - Motivation ft Lil Wayne

Wow, Kelly!

Kelly Rowland's "Motivation" jumps from 54 to 43 on the Billboard Hot 100, and 11 to 6 on the R&B/Hip-Hop chart. Beyonce's "Who Run The Word (Girls)" drops from 33 to 48 on the Hot 100, and stalls for a second week at 41 on the R&B.Hip-Hop chart.

http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/r-b-hip-hop-songs

http://www.billboard.com/#/charts/hot-100?begin=41&order=position

Beyonce bout to get on Kelly's ass. If y'all don't see Kelly doin' promotion anytime soon then y'all already know :ph34r:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...

I think Beyzebel needs to promote it.

I think it also has to do with the song quality. "Girls" is really just a bunch of noise with Beyonce singing--very loudly I might add--on top of it. I think it's just a poorly constructed song: the melody is weak, the tone is grating. Beyonce's DEFINITELY done better work.

I think it also has to do with the song quality. "Girls" is really just a bunch of with Beyonce singing--very loudly I might add--on top of it. I think it's just a poorly constructed song: the melody is weak, the tone is grating. Beyonce's DEFINITELY done better work.

and we all know she sounds horrible when she's trying to sing/scream loudly :&

I think it also has to do with the song quality. "Girls" is really just a bunch of with Beyonce singing--very loudly I might add--on top of it. I think it's just a poorly constructed song: the melody is weak, the tone is grating. Beyonce's DEFINITELY done better work.

Meanwhile, Kelly's track is smooth, seductive and easy on the ears. :blush::wub:

I think it also has to do with the song quality. "Girls" is really just a bunch of noise with Beyonce singing--very loudly I might add--on top of it. I think it's just a poorly constructed song: the melody is weak, the tone is grating. Beyonce's DEFINITELY done better work.

Well that too..but I think this is her weakest "single" to date.

It would be Kelly's fault :rolleyes: She and Bey aren't on the same label or under the same management :rolleyes:

Nope Beyonce's gonna do something to stop Kelly. Maybe poison her drink and get her sick or something :filenails:

Nope Beyonce's gonna do something to stop Kelly. Maybe poison her drink and get her sick or something :filenails:

Kelly and her team would be the ones to blame...just like they're the ones to blame for her album getting pushed back and a "The Best of..." album being released instead last year :filenails:

Agreed.

I loved "Single Ladies," and I was even one of the few people who liked "Deja Vu." But this current single is just a shitty mess. Sounds like a demo.

I appreciated "Deja Vu" years after she released it. "Single Ladies" was going to be a hit because of that video. Meh, I know she can do better.

And Kelly's song is growing on me..heard it on the radio, and it sounded nice. :cheers:

Kelly and her team would be the ones to blame...just like they're the ones to blame for her album getting pushed back and a "The Best of..." album being released instead last year :filenails:

Exactly. She had ample time to come out but her album got pushed back so many times like a wig in the wind..I'm not here for that.

I think its clear now it has always been her fault. this time she just doesnt have anything to hide behind

True.. -_-

shut up :filenails:

It's true darkie. Her album got pushed back to many times..she should have just flopped with it and kept it moving.. :umm:

True.. -_-

It's true darkie. Her album got pushed back to many times..she should have just flopped with it and kept it moving.. :umm:

i'm not gonna go there right now cause I gotta go to work but don't start :rolleyes:

I think its clear now it has always been her fault. this time she just doesnt have anything to hide behind

Not true. Especially for her first album, which had all its promotion pulled 3 months before Bey released "CIL". Per the request of Matthew Knowls. :mellow:

Her second album was also mismanaged by her then people. This last project I have no clue, but maybe they were waiting on a song like motivation to set everything up properly.

Archived