downeaznboi where are you? (America's Best Dance Crew thread)

henrietta.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Request PREMIERE performance was a complete MESS! :mellow: but they impressed the HELL OUTTA ME LAST NITE..THEY DID THAT!

But I'm rooting for the crumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #TeamStreetKingdom ALL DAY! .. even tho they were kinda messy last nite :umm:

OVERALL this season is lacking BIG TIME..very underwhelming as a whole

Request PREMIERE performance was a complete MESS! :mellow: but they impressed the HELL OUTTA ME LAST NITE..THEY DID THAT!

But I'm rooting for the crumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #TeamStreetKingdom ALL DAY! .. even tho they were kinda messy last nite :umm:

OVERALL this season is lacking BIG TIME..very underwhelming as a whole

Yes...I thought they were going to be sent home then. They more than stepped it up with the latest one :clapping: Made me wishing the performance was longer.

That's my second team -_-

Well I stopped watching when Leiomy and her crew got eliminated -_-

Yes...I thought they were going to be sent home then. They more than stepped it up with the latest one :clapping: Made me wishing the performance was longer.

That's my second team -_-

Well I stopped watching when Leiomy and her crew got eliminated -_-

What do you think of the little boys?

I give them props on creating their own routines since it's the first time they've done it. The other crews better hope those little girls don't go into stan mode, because it's over once they do.

They DON'T create their own shit..they have a choreographer :lol: They get judged SOLELY on their execution (which is kinda unfair) and yeah I was thinking they're gonna go a long way if they get the little girl fanbase...which is kinda UNFAIR once again. They has so much of an advantage because they're kids.

But the CHUNKY one be moving :excited:

They DON'T create their own shit..they have a choreographer :lol: They get judged SOLELY on their execution (which is kinda unfair) and yeah I was thinking they're gonna go a long way if they get the little girl fanbase...which is kinda UNFAIR once again. They has so much of an advantage because they're kids.

But the CHUNKY one be moving :excited:

Yes they do. They even mentioned that it's tough doing their own stuff for the show. I doubt theyr choreographer found out the songs and challenges before they went on the sow. The chunky one us bad ass. I'm seriously hating on the one that showed his abs. That move alone gave them a fanbase :lol:

Yes they do. They even mentioned that it's tough doing their own stuff for the show. I doubt theyr choreographer found out the songs and challenges before they went on the sow. The chunky one us bad ass. I'm seriously hating on the one that showed his abs. That move alone gave them a fanbase :lol:

Oh okay..I went back and looked. Their dance teacher was a dancer from Season 1 of abdc. From what I seen he was teaching them choreography and helping them with their audition performance,I believe. Then the little boys said "It will be hard to come up with our own choreography w/o him"...so I guess once they made it they couldn't his asstistance anymore. Well thats commendable since they do their own choreography then.

ppl are speculating that that lil boy's abs were fake..on first glance they did give me FAKE MARIAH PAINTED ON ABS. I didn't think for a second they were real..I didn't go back and look to make a call on it.

Oh okay..I went back and looked. Their dance teacher was a dancer from Season 1 of abdc. From what I seen he was teaching them choreography and helping them with their audition performance,I believe. Then the little boys said "It will be hard to come up with our own choreography w/o him"...so I guess once they made it they couldn't his asstistance anymore. Well thats commendable since they do their own choreography then.

ppl are speculating that that lil boy's abs were fake..on first glass they did give me FAKE MARIAH PAINTED ON ABS. I didn't think for a second they were real..I didn't go back and look to make a call on it.

Yeah. Once a crew makes it onto the show, they have to create their own choreography. They're getting major props from me with that, because I know for a fact I wouldn't have been able to do that at their age -_-

I thought they were real :unsure: I mean yeah they're grown mannish, but real or not, I'm still hating -_-:asham:

Yeah. Once a crew makes it onto the show, they have to create their own choreography. They're getting major props from me with that, because I know for a fact I wouldn't have been able to do that at their age -_-

I thought they were real :unsure: I mean yeah they're grown mannish, but real or not, I'm still hating -_-:asham:

Those abs had waaaaaay too much definition to be real on a kid :lol: ... Good thing Shane aint a judge no more...his DL ass would have went into pedophile mode :ph34r:

He always got more excited over male dancers and forever callin them sexy :mellow:

Those abs had waaaaaay too much definition to be real on a kid :lol: ... Good thing Shane aint a judge no more...his DL ass would have went into pedophile mode :ph34r:

He always got more excited over male dancers and forever callin them sexy :mellow:

Never know...kids are working out now due to Jersey Shore :lmao: I'm happy Shane isn't on, because his ass would try to shade the crews while the other judges spoke the truth and gave props -_- I kinda wish JC wasn't there.

Now that you mentioned it...

Never know...kids are working out now due to Jersey Shore :lmao: I'm happy Shane isn't on, because his ass would try to shade the crews while the other judges spoke the truth and gave props -_- I kinda wish JC wasn't there.

Now that you mentioned it...

Yeah JC tries to be the Simon Cowell...he annoys me sometimes he's too overly critical. Lil Mama annoys me too..the fact that she acts like she's some damn vet just irritates me in the WORST WAY!

Yeah..alot of ppl noticed that with Shane. Anytime a male group did some sexy movements Shane would seem quite enthused and ALWAYS made comments like "Hey guys..that was really sexy" :mellow: but when females did something sexy he'll just go "yeah..that was hott" :mellow:

I would always think .."Shane you are spilling your own tea...if thats really whats brewing"... :umm: Some thoughts are better kept to yourself so ppl wont start speculating :lol:

Yeah JC tries to be the Simon Cowell...he annoys me sometimes he's too overly critical. Lil Mama annoys me too..the fact that she acts like she's some damn vet just irritates me in the WORST WAY!

Yeah..alot of ppl noticed that with Shane. Anytime a male group did some sexy movements Shane would seem quite enthused and ALWAYS made comments like "Hey guys..that was really sexy" :mellow: but when females did something sexy he'll just go "yeah..that was hott" :mellow:

I would always think .."Shane you are spilling your own tea...if thats really whats brewing"... :umm: Some thoughts are better kept to yourself so ppl wont start speculating :lol:

Exactly...trying to say she's the voice of the young people. Bitch please :umm:

He should just bust out the closet already -_- He use to say that on So You Think You Can Dance too.

Exactly...trying to say she's the voice of the young people. Bitch please :umm:

He should just bust out the closet already -_- He use to say that on So You Think You Can Dance too.

I want to stab her every time she says that. Is she still gonna be saying that at 30? :mellow:

I wouldn't be mad at em tho ..I'd smash :ph34r:

Archived