downeaznboi where are you? (America's Best Dance Crew thread)

henrietta.

D-Trix just had a Shane "I hate everything" moment with the lil boys crew -_- I think that was one of the very few moments I liked JC on there -_-

i had to agree with him tho. I know its tough to not wanna be harsh to little boys but it DID lack. Execution was good but choreography overall was not impressive.

And Mr. JC was being a complete HYPOCRITE!!!!! My GOD..I can't believe what he said..usually his ass is the MAIN one who's over critical and precise about every single mistake someone makes. FUCK OUTTA HERE!

i loved how D-trix slipped up and called that guy from that other group CUTE .. :shifty:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had to agree with him tho. I know its tough to not wanna be harsh to little boys but it DID lack. Execution was good but choreography overall was not impressive.

And Mr. JC was being a complete HYPOCRITE!!!!! My GOD..I can't believe what he said..usually his ass is the MAIN one who's over critical and precise about every single mistake someone makes. FUCK OUTTA HERE!

i loved how D-trix slipped up and called that guy from that other group CUTE .. :shifty:

He could have been harsh but nice about it. But he's a B-boy and is crying over that old krump routine :rolleyes:

I was shocked JC actually stood for them, but every season I saw he had those moments where he'd let a crew or two slide -_-

It must be that seat :lmao:

He could have been harsh but nice about it. But he's a B-boy and is crying over that old krump routine :rolleyes:

I was shocked JC actually stood for them, but every season I saw he had those moments where he'd let a crew or two slide -_-

It must be that seat :lmao:

icant with you :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

icant with you :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Did Omarion have some slips when he was sitting in it :shifty:

No ...those Campbell's chicken noodle soup shoulda be gone :umm:

Oh I forgot about them. THAT'S the most uselessly crew on there <_< I'm just pissed off that my crew got eliminated after that performance last week :mellow: Something's not adding up.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so tired of Lil Mama and judges licking Iconic Boyz ass. They are not as experienced as the other crews and they should've went home weeks ago..I'm also glad those arrogant pieces of shit Street Kingdom went home.

how were they arrogant?

Archived