downeaznboi where are you? (America's Best Dance Crew thread)

henrietta.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really stopped watching after they left? You didn't have at least a 2nd group you were kinda rooting for?

There's a 2nd one (can't remember the group since I stopped watching), but I couldn't support the injustice that happened to ReQuest :flipoff: I was going to catch the Justin Bieber episode though :whistle:

I Am Me's FINALE PERFORMANCE WAS INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Iconic Boyz...sorry its a fuckin WRAP!

If Iconic Boyz take the title..I will personally go out and protest like a muthafuka. Thats how serious I am about I AM ME's performance. :mellow:

Do the judges have a say in who wins? If not, then there's no doubt that the lil boys will win.

No..but the other crew was soooooo amazing and its clear as fucking day who should win./ If those lil boys win there will be a fuckin riot.

IB made it into the final? You will have to be kidding me

What kills me is Lil Mama supports them and acts like they deserve to be there :blink:

No..but the other crew was soooooo amazing and its clear as fucking day who should win./ If those lil boys when there will be a fuckin riot.

What kills me is Lil Mama supports them and acts like they deserve to be there :blink:

When they were already the winners once they made it through the first round. They knew the lil girls were going to go crazy voting. And after the Justin Bieber episode, they got more to make sure they win -_-

Her comment the last time had me laughing hard :lmao:

ugh. this season sucks. no more hard core dance crews. this has to be the worst season. i didnt think it could get any worse than the we are heroes season.

It sucked right time ReQuest was in the bottom 2 and got eliminated after putting on the best performance. I'm still irked by that mess. Randy should have did something about that foolishness.

ugh. this season sucks. no more hard core dance crews. this has to be the worst season. i didnt think it could get any worse than the we are heroes season.

YES YES YES..this was the absolute weakest season ever ever ever! And I believe JC said something like this is one of the best season ever ...I'm like EXCUSE DA FUCK OUTTA ME???..WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN???? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

YES YES YES..this was the absolute weakest season ever ever ever! And I believe JC said something like this is one of the best season ever ...I'm like EXCUSE DA FUCK OUTTA ME???..WHAT WAS THAT AGAIN???? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

He says that every season :sigh: I will say this season is more "entertaining" than the season that had the Janet tribute episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived