Some xoners

bu.

I would go to the UK to see her again and meet fans

But i cant see myself going to like 300 of the same exact show and following her from city to city

Thats a bit much IMO i mean im 24 with bills bills bills forreal

Now yeah i plan on seein her 2times the second leg of the tour

I would go to the UK to see her again and meet fans

But i cant see myself going to like 300 of the same exact show and following her from city to city

Thats a bit much IMO i mean im 24 with bills bills bills forreal

Now yeah i plan on seein her 2times the second leg of the tour

But u gotta keep up with all the costume changes, and song cuts changes

Geez, what kinda fan are u, Chase

But u gotta keep up with all the costume changes, and song cuts changes

Geez, what kinda fan are u, Chase

u mean the wifebeater color change and fewer songs? :whistle:

and i said i plan on seeing her more on the 2nd leg cuz hopefully by then the show will change

but i dont see myself droppin a few hundred to see the same show that many times

now if each show was different and she mixed some unreleased or new stuff then maybe

They're flying over to the UK just to see Janet even though thy saw her already at a US show. Y'all should fly over :)

Something is wrong with majority of them. :filenails: Ain't no way and hell I'm bout to shell out a grand to see no Janet :huh:

Pay for my plane ticket and hotel fee and I'll go -_-

Shit or just pay for my plane ticket. ^_^

u mean the wifebeater color change and fewer songs? :whistle:

and i said i plan on seeing her more on the 2nd leg cuz hopefully by then the show will change

but i dont see myself droppin a few hundred to see the same show that many times

now if each show was different and she mixed some unreleased or new stuff then maybe

ouch

They're flying over to the UK just to see Janet even though thy saw her already at a US show. Y'all should fly over :)

Fuck that last night I met a dude that flew in from Ireland, and another woman from Europe Janet needs a list of her hardcores so we can at least take a picture and keep it moving you aint gotta speak or chit chat we know you busy but I think the hardcore fans should get something, I mean if a muthafucka flew all the way from Ireland to see you, don't he at least deserve a kissed blown at him I mean sumthin. She randomly picked people to comeback to meet her that caught her eye but there are hardcore fans that are in your audience that have seen you over 20 times and never met you. Maybe Im wrong maybe I don't have a right to anything other than what I paid for but even airlines give out bounces for frequent fliers and after seeing Janet 10 times and flying 2000 miles to do it, can a brutha get a pic wit ya ? I mean Gil I met him he cool he just don't want to be bothered so I say let him do him you know but can I get a picture with Janet finally I know I aint the only fan that's been on her tit for decades but damn im just sayin :whistle:

Archived