Flashback: Call on Me VIdeo.

Twistedvelvet

14e6y6d.jpg

Janet Jackson (in a specially designed kimono and nine-inch platform heels) got video-ready with extra workouts with trainer Tony Martinez. "I still want to do a little bit more toning," she said. "I like myself best when I’m preparing for a tour, ’cause I’m a lot more fit."

With five wardrobe changes in all, "we pushed it as far as we could go," says make-up artist Fran Cooper. "We tried to get a goddess feel." … Her metal corset (top right) was inspired by the African Masal tribe. "The sway of my back has always been the body part that I’ve liked the most," Jackson said. …Famed director Hype Williams said "We wanted it to feel like we were painting a beautiful picture," Williams said.

The theme is a blend of live action and animation, the videp is inspired by the children’s classic Aestop’s Fables. "It’s a lot of fun and whimsical," says Jackson.

2eqfmlg.jpg

1zvfpe1.jpg

r2rg1t.jpg

----------------------------

-_-

The Mohawk/outfit/scene is fire though. You have to admit this.

I personally think they captured the theme and the inspirations well. Ultimately they are in a fairytale land but it goes deeper than that.

Janet is trapped and lost so 'calls on' Nelly to come and rescue her -the beginning.

He comes in the ship and Janet is there waiting for him - nelly on the ship/Janet on the bridge.

she is set free - rose scene

and happy ever after. Obvious!

The Mohawk/outfit/scene is fire though. You have to admit this.

I personally think they captured the theme and the inspirations well. Ultimately they are in a fairytale land but it goes deeper than that.

Janet is trapped and lost so 'calls on' Nelly to come and rescue her -the beginning.

He comes in the ship and Janet is there waiting for him - nelly on the ship/Janet on the bridge.

she is set free - rose scene

and happy ever after. Obvious!

Chile no.

Archived