Flashback: Call on Me VIdeo.

Twistedvelvet

She's not trapped and Nelly's not her hero. Nelly's her love that left and came back. The effects (like her standing on water) were suppose to give a goddess look.

It all has symbolic meanings.

They didn't put her standing in a sea of water or Nelly standing on a ship just for the 'look'. It's got a story. All videos have stories, no matter how basic they are. And I believe my interpretation is most accurate.

It all has symbolic meanings.

They didn't put her standing in a sea of water or Nelly standing on a ship just for the 'look'. It's got a story. All videos have stories, no matter how basic they are. And I believe my interpretation is most accurate.

Are you slow? I said Janet was standing in the sea to give a goddess effect, and the story of the video is that Nelly is her love that left and came back to her :mellow:

Why do you have to be so uptight. That's my interpretation of the video. You don't have to accept it, but Janet is and always has been a creative risk taker...what ever your interpretation, the video is more than just a series of looks.

How on earth am I being uptight just because I disagreed with you?

I remember the video premiering on Channel 4 in the UK. It had its own special 5 minute slot.

I remember thinking how unique and beautiful it was. I'd never seen anything like it in Videos.

It was an event for me, should have been an event for everyone. :filenails:

I wish I could remember that :(. The only video premier I remember on CH4 was Deja vu just before Big Brother started that year :lol:

Archived