OMG is Janet sick?

JoeJoe

I hope she gets better soon. I was told she was sick a few days ago by someone via text but now I hear it in her voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV4EBzm_JVU&feature=player_embedded#at=114

Well if this is true, then its a good thing she's about to be off for a month. But I didn't hear any changes in her voice in this clip. The only thing it highlighted was how underwhelming the choreography for FB really is. really is.

I noticed her voice was a little hoarse in another video after the book signing. But its obviously not a big deal cause concert goers tweeting had nothing but positive things to say.....

Let's not make a big deal out of it. And that title heading is just too over dramatised. Change it. Your gonna make people think the worse.

:rolleyes:

The funny thing is there are still people that insist the show was live. :asham:

Right. She can hardly talk, but she sure is sangin' up there :lol:

But, she's been sick for a while. Her voice was REALLY horse @ the L.A shows. Hope she get's better soon!!

Well if this is true, then its a good thing she's about to be off for a month. But I didn't hear any changes in her voice in this clip. The only thing it highlighted was how underwhelming the choreography for FB really is. really is.

you didn't hear how hoarse her voice was when she tried to scream "Vegas!" during Feedback?

I noticed her voice was a little hoarse in another video after the book signing. But its obviously not a big deal cause concert goers tweeting had nothing but positive things to say.....

Let's not make a big deal out of it. And that title heading is just too over dramatised. Change it. Your gonna make people think the worse.

:rolleyes:

shut it :umm: ain't nobody making a big deal out of nothing. I don't want her to be sick is all so you can think whatcha want and who said people were gonna say negative stuff? Of course people had nothing but positive things to say including me when I saw her last week :rolleyes:

Archived