JANET JUST PERFORMED "WHEN WE OOH" IN VEGAS!

sean_iz_legend

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll know damn well that choreography sucks and it's sloppy. There's ZERO precision in the routine, hell they aren't even dancing in unison. If it were looking from afar, I'd think they were trees blowing in the wind. Furthermore, they aren't really doing choreography. They're like 8 counts in the whole routine, and they're just rhythmically and slowly throwing their bodies side to side. I'm not here for that.

Ya'll know damn well that choreography sucks and it's sloppy. There's ZERO precision in the routine, hell they aren't even dancing in unison. If it were looking from afar, I'd think they were trees blowing in the wind. Furthermore, they aren't really doing choreography. They're like 8 counts in the whole routine, and they're just rhythmically and slowly throwing their bodies side to side. I'm not here for that.

sit yo ass down :lmao:

People saying they don't like the choreo have issues.

One minute they saying gil's movements are always too hard and too much going on.

He does this smooth routine with little movement, remincent of the movements from 'thats the way loves goes' or 'I get lonely', and yet some still got problems with it.

It's just obvious that some people are just hating to hate. Simples.

People saying they don't like the choreo have issues.

One minute they saying gil's movements are always too hard and too much going on.

He does this smooth routine with little movement, remincent of the movements from 'thats the way loves goes' or 'I get lonely', and yet some still got problems with it.

It's just obvious that some people are just hating to hate. Simples.

it's not like it's bomb choreography cause its mostly just arm swaying and shoulder-checking movement but it does flow with the song and it fits. Definitely nothing to brag about but nothing to complain about either

As far as the routine, you can tell they didn't practice it much but why would they? It was a one-time thing. You can tell what he was trying to do with it, and the routine is good.

Much? Those fools didn't practice it at all. It looks like they just found out what the choreography would be and this was their first run through :lol:

Much? Those fools didn't practice it at all. It looks like they just found out what the choreography would be and this was their first run through :lol:

*watches as those who were talking shit about us talking shit about how it was performed sit back and say nothing* :filenails:

Archived