About 8 years ago

bu.

I downloaded Ashantis first album and the tracks were fucked up. The songs didn't match the titles.

8 years later I download the album again and it's exactly the same.

Is it like that in the cd too? Rescue = baby and vice versa. Over is voodoo. Voodoo is over. It's mad.

I downloaded Ashantis first album and the tracks were fucked up. The songs didn't match the titles.

Is it like that in the cd too? Rescue = baby and vice versa. Over is voodoo. Voodoo is over. It's mad.

Is the track listing different between U.S. and the UK?

I just imported mine to iTunes and I see exactly what you mean. I would have said maybe it was an issue with the earliest copies but you said you downloaded it and it was the same. Weird :unsure: I'm playing track 8 and though it says Baby, it's Rescue.

OOOO COULD YOU BE A PEACH AND UPLOAD ASHANTI'S FIRST CD FOR ME AND PM ME IT. :wub:

I just imported mine to iTunes and I see exactly what you mean. I would have said maybe it was an issue with the earliest copies but you said you downloaded it and it was the same. Weird :unsure: I'm playing track 8 and though it says Baby, it's Rescue.

was it something to do with the UK copies ... I was about to say I didn't have a prob with mine but I remembered I bought mine in the states

That's so odd. I think you're right and the earliest copies had issues. It's possible I downloaded the same file :lol:

that only happened to me recently, i forget where i downloaded it from, but songs werent where they were supposed to be..but way back when i first bought the actual cd it wasnt like that

Archived