The Return of ThatOtherFan...The LEGENDARY Comeback!!!!

ThatOtherFan

I'm just happy you recognize your place. You are the no talented non-singing bitch craving attention, and I'm the bitch who will beat that ass! :excited:

Her whole performance consists of what you saw in that video...a variation of a "headspin" into a dip. EVERY SINGLE DIP she does consists of that. In the video I did my best to "distract" from that and give her alittle variation to her performance (basically I hid the hell out of her true performance, lol). Watch a few of her videos back to back and you'll see what I mean, lol.

No, I never do. -_- No, not him. I do need to do a video for him tho. :lol:

I got talent :shifty: Too bad you won't see them ^_^ I'm sure but did Jill get beat during the time I said ^_^

I really don't want to watch her stuff now :umm: I could do a better job than her -_-

You should :mellow: How can you not have faith in your own stuff :umm: Well which one is it?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got talent :shifty: Too bad you won't see them ^_^ I'm sure but did Jill get beat during the time I said ^_^

I really don't want to watch her stuff now :umm: I could do a better job than her -_-

You should :mellow: How can you not have faith in your own stuff :umm: Well which one is it?

I'll see your talents one day...soon. :shifty::excited: No, but she got her no talented ass handed to her tho, which is exactly what happens to you whenever we battle. :excited:

Watch it... judge for yourself, maybe you'll see something I missed (I know that you won't but you never know, lol). Yes, I'm sure you could... I bet you could give Leiomy FIERCE battle! :excited: ...... :rolleyes:

I'm getting better at it, but I've always been VERY critical of my stuff, but it's helped me to improve and try to develop more skills. The tall dark skin one named, Dashaun.

I'll see your talents one day...soon. :shifty::excited: No :excited:

Watch it... judge for yourself, maybe you'll see something I missed (I know that you won't but you never know, lol). Yes, I'm sure you could... I bet you could give Leiomy FIERCE battle! :excited: ...... :rolleyes:

I'm getting better at it, but I've always been VERY critical of my stuff, but it's helped me to improve and try to develop more skills. The tall dark skin one named, Dashaun.

Ha ^_^ Exactly B)

*searches for that "Thanks But No Thanks" picture* Just give me a wig and I would go Janet Damita Jo Jackson on Leiomy's ass :whistle:

Perfectionist :sigh: He was going to be the last person I was going to say :lmao:

Ha ^_^ Exactly B)

*searches for that "Thanks But No Thanks" picture* Just give me a wig and I would go Janet Damita Jo Jackson on Leiomy's ass :whistle:

Perfectionist :sigh: He was going to be the last person I was going to say :lmao:

I wasn't joking. :cheers: ... don't edit my posts bitch. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Well you could atleast watch to see what her actual performance is like. <_< GIRL... Leiomy would ANNIHILATE you! lol Have you seen one of her most recent vids?

Leiomy DESTROYED from beginning to end! :lmao:

Being a perfectionist is a good thing. :rolleyes: Well he and the big one (I hate say that, lol) are the only two I haven't done videos for yet (from the VE group)

I wasn't joking. :cheers: ... don't edit my posts bitch. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Well you could atleast watch to see what her actual performance is like. <_< GIRL... Leiomy would ANNIHILATE you! lol Have you seen one of her most recent vids?

Leiomy DESTROYED from beginning to end! :lmao:

Being a perfectionist is a good thing. :rolleyes: Well he and the big one (I hate say that, lol) are the only two I haven't done videos for yet (from the VE group)

I was :cheers: There's nothing you can do about it :clapping:

You showed me ^_^ No she wouldn't and she didn't destroy anything. I stopped watching after the other girl did like 2-3 death drops and they crowd was silent but went crazy after Leiomy did one :umm: Talk about a popularity contest.

Not all the time :rolleyes: I didn't know you did videos for the others *searches for them*

I was :cheers: There's nothing you can do about it :clapping:

You showed me ^_^ No she wouldn't and she didn't destroy anything. I stopped watching after the other girl did like 2-3 death drops and they crowd was silent but went crazy after Leiomy did one :umm: Talk about a popularity contest.

Not all the time :rolleyes: I didn't know you did videos for the others *searches for them*

So... :hmph: I could beat your ass the way the girl did in the video you posted. :excited:

I hid her true performance (or atleast I tried to -_- )

You would have to know the true tea/shade taking place in the video. The other girl basically ALWAYS repeats that type of performance you saw in that video, even down to some of the same dips. In that video you see Leiomy mocking her usual performance style and also being COMPLETELY and totally shady (which is unusual for Leiomy), so that's why the crowd was going off. lol

There is nothing wrong with always trying to achieve the best. :rolleyes:

(this video isn't all that great, lol)

...and of course you've seen all my Leiomy videos. lol

So... :hmph: I could beat your ass the way the girl did in the video you posted. :excited:

I hid her true performance (or atleast I tried to -_- )

You would have to know the true tea/shade taking place in the video. The other girl basically ALWAYS repeats that type of performance you saw in that video, even down to some of the same dips. In that video you see Leiomy mocking her usual performance style and also being COMPLETELY and totally shady (which is unusual for Leiomy), so that's why the crowd was going off. lol

There is nothing wrong with always trying to achieve the best. :rolleyes:

(this video isn't all that great, lol)

...and of course you've seen all my Leiomy videos. lol

:wink: What are you talking about? I didn't see that ^_^

You claim you did but didn't -_-

You should have said that when you first posted it :rolleyes: I went back and watched it...that was normally the stuff I see Leiomy do in all the videos you have of her besides the part of her kicking the chick away -_- And I believe she's more shady in her performances than anything else. Were they really gonna fight :excited:

Yeah, the first video is better.

:wink: What are you talking about? I didn't see that ^_^

You claim you did but didn't -_-

You should have said that when you first posted it :rolleyes: I went back and watched it...that was normally the stuff I see Leiomy do in all the videos you have of her besides the part of her kicking the chick away -_- And I believe she's more shady in her performances than anything else. Were they really gonna fight :excited:

Yeah, the second video is better.

:flipoff: Just like a little bastard to not admit when someone gets their ass kicked. :rolleyes:

I did. <_< ..sort of. -_-

You should have watched the whole video or asked a question if you didn't understand why the crowd was going off for Leiomy's performance. :rolleyes: There was some general stuff that Leiomy usually does, but if you really knew that other girl's performance you would instantly pick up where Leiomy was mocking that girl and how she was being shady... Leiomy will give you a good battle, but she is almost NEVER shady in her performance. That was complete shade! lol I don't know why Leiomy dislikes her or what their issue is, but they have battled before and Leiomy was shady to her then too. lol

Get into around 32 secs. Leiomy pretends as if she's trying to lift up the other girl, but she's struggling because that girl is so big, lol... Finally she picks her up, throws her up in the air, and then dips (That's what she was simulating right there, lol... so you can't say that I didn't explain what's going on again :rolleyes: )

You mean the first video.. lol

:flipoff: Just like a little bastard to not admit when someone gets their ass kicked. :rolleyes:

I did. <_< ..sort of. -_-

You should have watched the whole video or asked a question if you didn't understand why the crowd was going off for Leiomy's performance. :rolleyes: There was some general stuff that Leiomy usually does, but if you really knew that other girl's performance you would instantly pick up where Leiomy was mocking that girl and how she was being shady... Leiomy will give you a good battle, but she is almost NEVER shady in her performance. That was complete shade! lol I don't know why Leiomy dislikes her or what their issue is, but they have battled before and Leiomy was shady to her then too. lol

Get into around 32 secs. Leiomy pretends as if she's trying to lift up the other girl, but she's struggling because that girl is so big, lol... Finally she picks her up, throws her up in the air, and then dips (That's what she was simulating right there, lol... so you can't say that I didn't explain what's going on again :rolleyes: )

You mean the first video.. lol

Why are you flipping me off :tear: I don't know what you're talking about :tear:

There was no need to ask...it's a popularity contest. We had a discussion before where this chick was outshining Leiomy badly but the crowd only went crazy for Leiomy :rolleyes: Lei stays doing that hair grab with a shimmy in the mix, a hurricane spin into a death drop, and ends it with another hair grab :rolleyes:

*death*! @ Lei showing that the girl is too heavy to lift :excited: The big chick is kinda sloppy to me -_-

Oops! >_< Yeah :asham:

Why are you flipping me off :tear: I don't know what you're talking about :tear:

There was no need to ask...it's a popularity contest. We had a discussion before where this chick was outshining Leiomy badly but the crowd only went crazy for Leiomy :rolleyes: Lei stays doing that hair grab with a shimmy in the mix, a hurricane spin into a death drop, and ends it with another hair grab :rolleyes:

*death*! @ Lei showing that the girl is too heavy to lift :excited: The big chick is kinda sloppy to me -_-

Oops! >_< Yeah :asham:

Stop with the innocent act. :rolleyes:

It is a popularity contest, but usually 7 times out 10 the crowd will cheer on the person that is truly winning the battle. The ballroom scene is so tricky and full of politics, that's why I could never really be apart of it. lol Leiomy's performance has changed... She's "softer" now, but it's because of politics in the scene. People that say she doesn't vogue like a "real woman" or whatever, but I think it's jealousy. Leiomy actually has something of a name outside the ballroom scene and some are jealous and are shady to her because of it.

Which is another reason the crowd loved the that battle so much, imo, it was like seeing the "old school" dramatic Leiomy once again.

:lmao::lmao: I LIVED for the shade! "I can't lift this big bitch" then she finally picks her up, throws her to the moon, and then dips. lol

Stop with the innocent act. :rolleyes:

It is a popularity contest, but usually 7 times out 10 the crowd will cheer on the person that is truly winning the battle. The ballroom scene is so tricky and full of politics, that's why I could never really be apart of it. lol Leiomy's performance has changed... She's "softer" now, but it's because of politics in the scene. People that say she doesn't vogue like a "real woman" or whatever, but I think it's jealousy. Leiomy actually has something of a name outside the ballroom scene and some are jealous and are shady to her because of it.

Which is another reason the crowd loved the that battle so much, imo, it was like seeing the "old school" dramatic Leiomy once again.

:lmao::lmao: I LIVED for the shade! "I can't lift this big bitch" then she finally picks her up, throws her to the moon, and then dips. lol

:cry:

Wanna make that 8.5 times out of 10 :rolleyes: I guess they're heated because Willosus got Lei to be in her video :excited:

That's kinda stupid. They complained so she changed her style...but once she go back to her old ways for one performance, they go crazy :sigh:

I loved it :clapping::excited:

:cry:

Wanna make that 8.5 times out of 10 :rolleyes: I guess they're heated because Willosus got Lei to be in her video :excited:

That's kinda stupid. They complained so she changed her style...but once she go back to her old ways for one performance, they go crazy :sigh:

I loved it :clapping::excited:

No one will is buying your innocent act. :rolleyes:

No... I would actually lower it before I would raise it. The scene is so shady. Sometimes politics is usually going on in the crowds too. lol Yep... they're jealoud of that, the fanbase Leiomy has on the internet, etc. It's a stupid. :sigh:

It is stupid, but that's how things are. Leiomy will say she doesn't let the shade get to her, but you can see it in her performance. She's changed. Her performance is still good, but it's not what it once was. The "excitement" is kinda gone sometimes in her performance.

No one will is buying your innocent act. :rolleyes:

No... I would actually lower it before I would raise it. The scene is so shady. Sometimes politics is usually going on in the crowds too. lol Yep... they're jealoud of that, the fanbase Leiomy has on the internet, etc. It's a stupid. :sigh:

It is stupid, but that's how things are. Leiomy will say she doesn't let the shade get to her, but you can see it in her performance. She's changed. Her performance is still good, but it's not what it once was. The "excitement" is kinda gone sometimes in her performance.

britney-spears-crying-o262.gif

Why so? You mean 'jealous' right? They should try to make themselves more marketable like Lei -_-

So she does have a heart -_-

britney-spears-crying-o262.gif

Why so? You mean 'jealous' right? They should try to make themselves more marketable like Lei -_-

So she does have a heart -_-

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Because usually everyone in the crowd are in different "houses" in the scene...so of course they are obligated to cheer for the member of their houses, etc. Yes, Jealous...you knew what I meant. :rolleyes: What happened to Leiomy was a fluke. She just happened to be the "it" voguer during the youtube era...and her popularity just skyrocketed.

Yes. -_- I wish she wouldn't let her performance be effected by what they say, but it doesn't look like she's going to change.

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Because usually everyone in the crowd are in different "houses" in the scene...so of course they are obligated to cheer for the member of their houses, etc. Yes, Jealous...you knew what I meant. :rolleyes: What happened to Leiomy was a fluke. She just happened to be the "it" voguer during the youtube era...and her popularity just skyrocketed.

Yes. -_- I wish she wouldn't let her performance be effected by what they say, but it doesn't look like she's going to change.

That's the best ugly cry :excited:

Like I said, popularity contest. It wasn't a fluke. She got known more when she and her crew made it on ABDC. The others should go to America's Got Talent -_-

-_-

That's the best ugly cry :excited:

Like I said, popularity contest. It wasn't a fluke. She got known more when she and her crew made it on ABDC. The others should go to America's Got Talent -_-

-_-

25h2wpy.jpg > Britney's :coffee:

It is. -_- That's true...I don't think anyone in the scene right now has "it" if that makes any sense. Leiomy is still the star, even tho she's tamed her performance...plus I think it was Leiomy's popularity on youtube and her internet fanbase that TRULY got them on ABDC. lol

(and you betta not be overly critical either... :umm: )

Archived