The Return of ThatOtherFan...The LEGENDARY Comeback!!!!

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a good idea... :shifty:

How is that a personal problem. :rolleyes: They offered me partnership, but I haven't filled out the forms yet. I heard if you have copyrighted material on your channel they could delete your account...abd as you know, my channel is filled with copyrighted Janet and MJ stuff....so... -_-

:shifty:

Are you sure about that? Others used copyrighted material I think.

giving him some of your tips huh? :filenails:

At least he's not scared of dick :filenails:

excuse me? Not everyone spreads open up like a blooming onion like you and them other sluts on here who I won't even mention right now :whistle:

158046_921___Selected.jpg

*burns your thread down *

burn-it-down-o.gif

4ugltu.jpg

Don't you lay one finger on my ICONIC thread! :angry:

giving him some of your tips huh? :filenails:

Mad that you're STILL not getting any? :coffee:

Why didn't I think of that before!?!?! :yahoo:

Well that's what the forms says...if they see any copyrighted material they can delete the account...and I believe Y2KMalone said that the sometimes offer people with lots views partnership so they can check their accounts and possible remove them...I'm scared. :tear: lol

"I use to be scared of the dick...now I throw lips to the shit..." -_-

Why didn't I think of that before!?!?! :yahoo:

Well that's what the forms says...if they see any copyrighted they can delete the account...and I believe it Y2KMalone said that the sometimes offer people with lots views partnership so they can check their accounts and possible remove them...I'm scared. :tear: lol

You know he is -_- He's about to give us another sexless adventure about Rafi trying to hint that he got some :sigh:

And if you play your cards right, you could get a man :yahoo:

Oh I didn't know that :lmao:

Alright Queen Bee :blush:

You know he is -_- He's about to give us another sexless adventure about Rafi trying to hint that he got some :sigh:

And if you play your cards right, you could get a man :yahoo:

Oh I didn't know that :lmao:

Alright Queen Bee :blush:

I'm not here for another one of his sexless stories. :sigh:

Was that really necessary? :rolleyes:

That's why I haven't filled out or submitted anything yet... -_- Its been over 2 years since they first offered me partnership. -_- lol

I love that line. I remember when I use to get on BGC regularly I had that in line in my profile...it was just joke, but dudes would hit me up thinking I was serious. They thought it meant I was easy and would give it up immediately. :rolleyes:

kim908.gif

2niunwn.jpg

:good:

4ugltu.jpg

I was trying to take up for your (SSS)stank, scandalous, and slutacious ass but hey they say you can't teach an old dog new TRICKS but looks like you're willing to learn :coffee:

Maybe you should start spreading them though you may need to following to help get them open:

Oil-Can-3.jpg

and maybe you need the following to keep yours closed

How-To-Make-A-Duct-Tape-Wallet-71.jpg

As long as I'm not one of the "other sluts" you were referring to, then I won't go in on you. :coffee:

looks like I didn't have to say your name for you to come forth :filenails:

I was trying to take up for your (SSS)stank, scandalous, and slutacious ass but hey they say you can't teach an old dog new TRICKS but looks like you're willing to learn :coffee:

And your old ass would know a thing or two about learning a new trick...then again, you aren't getting any, so that means you're just old. -_-

OOP!

Are you going to take that Hendrika? I wouldn't if I were you! :umm:

dwrgg6.jpg

looks like I didn't have to say your name for you to come forth :filenails:

I will now commence to snatching and dragging you in this thread...I hope you have a spare wig nearby, because you're about to be snatched bald. :coffee:

I'm not here for another one of his sexless stories. :sigh:

Was that really necessary? :rolleyes:

That's why I haven't filled out or submitted anything yet... -_- Its been over 2 years since they first offered me partnership. -_- lol

I love that line. I remember when I use to get on BGC regularly I had that in line in my profile...it was just joke, but dudes would hit me up thinking I was serious. They thought it meant I was easy and would give it up immediately. :rolleyes:

2niunwn.jpg

:good:

Hopefully that soap is getting canceled with All My Children and One Live To Live -_-

I didn't try to be shady >_< I swear :asham:

Did they send you another one? Just move the Janet and other copyrighted ones to a new account -_-

So BCG is a hookup site :unsure: Chile you should have given it up immediately. You're in dire need -_-

I think that along with the oil can post deserved a +1, but I'm not complaining :whistle:

Duct tape isn't used to keep it closed. YOU should know that:

drag-queen.gif

(I hope Dee doesn't suspend me for posting your drag picture -_- )

And your old ass would know a thing or two about learning a new trick...then again, you aren't getting any, so that means you're just old. -_-

OOP!

Are you going to take that Hendrika? I wouldn't if I were you! :umm:

dwrgg6.jpg

please...I get enough :filenails:

I will now commence to snatching and dragging you in this thread...I hope you have a spare wig nearby, because you're about to be snatched bald. :coffee:

you ain't snatching nothing but them pubes when you take off them tight ass drawers :yep:

Hopefully that soap is getting canceled with All My Children and One Live To Live -_-

Did they send you another one? Just move the Janet and other copyrighted ones to a new account -_-

So BCG is a hookup site :unsure: Chile you should have given it up immediately. You're in dire need -_-

I think that along with the oil can post deserved a +1, but I'm not complaining :whistle:

drag-queen.gif

Dee needs to be worried about making his nightly profit instead of worrying about what pic is getting posted :coffee:

drag-queen.gif

His soap opera should have been the first one cancelled. :coffee:

Yes, you were..but I'm going to be nice, since you're subscribed to my channel now. :blush:

No, they haven't sent another. I still see the same offer from like two years ago when I log onto my youtube channel tho. lol I thought about moving the Janet vids, but I figure they might not get as many views on another channel. -_-

Yeah, BGC is basically a hookup site, which is why I hated it. I'm into "hookups" at all...and I'm not in dire need. :rolleyes:

I laughed at it...that should be enough. :rolleyes:

Not only a drag queen photo...but an OLD drag queen photo. Now that deserves a +1 :good:

Yes, you were..but I'm going to be nice, since you're subscribed to my channel now. :blush:

No, they haven't sent another. I still see the same offer from like two years ago when I log onto my youtube channel tho. lol I thought about moving the Janet vids, but I figure they might not get as many views on another channel. -_-

Yeah, BGC is basically a hookup site, which is why I hated it. I'm into "hookups" at all...and I'm not in dire need. :rolleyes:

Not only a drag queen photo...but an OLD drag queen photo. Now that deserves a +1 :good:

both of y'all need to take y'all asses to bed cause clearly y'all doin' too much at this time of night :umm:

you ain't snatching nothing but them pubes when you take off them tight ass drawers :yep:

Dee needs to be worried about making his nightly profit instead of worrying about what pic is getting posted :coffee:

I've had ENOUGH of you! :angry:

34779xx.jpg

Darlinda is probably on the corner right now trying offering blowjobs for quaters and cans of vienna sausages. :sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Time for Dee to handle you *tags him in*

divatag.gif

Especially after the first 2 episodes -_-

I wasn't. I promise with that one I wasn't -_-

Didn't think about that one either -_-

Are you sure you aren't?

It was I guess -_-

Awwww :blush:

janet15.gif

I've had ENOUGH of you! :angry:

34779xx.jpg

Darlinda is probably on the corner right now trying offering blowjobs for quaters and cans of vienna sausages. :sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't and yes but he gotta make ends meet somehow

imagesqtbnANd9GcThIia9vdzW2Jq-ODdIW_h7t7rrjSQnyyHdx-_v4aj1QW280hF_.jpg

I never do too much...always just enough. B)

You're clearly upset tho. :excited: :excited:

nah i'm doin' just fine but thanks

greenjanet.jpg

Archived