The Return of ThatOtherFan...The LEGENDARY Comeback!!!!

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st off you doin' too much cause you ain't even been gone that long :umm: 2nd wait til somebody responds before posting all them damn videos. It's hurting my eyes seeing them all bunched up back to back like that :rolleyes:

1st off you doin' too much cause you ain't even been gone that long :umm: 2nd wait til somebody responds before posting all them damn videos. It's hurting my eyes seeing them all bunched up back to back like that :rolleyes:

You know you missed me, just admit it... :rolleyes:

I haven't posted that many videos. :rolleyes:

I guess it is too much for you tho. It's overwhelming seeing such great videos back to back.... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Now watch the damn videos. :coffee:

Like I told you, the latest one is the best you've done :clapping: I still laugh at the opening :lmao: Great job :good: Keep it up and I'll stay subscribed :thumbup:

Thank you. :blush:

I don't think it's my best, but it was the most difficult. lol

My personal favs are usually my Janet/MJ videos. :wub:

The Janet "Legend" one would have been the greatest, but "Make Me" wasn't added -_-

:rolleyes:

We will not go through this again... :sigh: Just because "Make Me" wasn't added doesn't make it any less good or bad. <_< IMO, that video is my best. That one, or the Mike vs Janet vid. :wub:

The ending I chose worked better as closer...and it worked better for that to follow "Feedback" in that particular mix.

:rolleyes:

We will not go through this again... :sigh: Just because "Make Me" wasn't added doesn't make it any less good or bad. <_< IMO, that video is my best. That one, or the Mike vs Janet vid. :wub:

The ending I chose worked better as closer...and it worked better for that to follow "Feedback" in that particular mix.

You could have gotten a DJ to do a vogue mix for the video :rolleyes: I don't wanna hear it :filenails:

I'm not paying anyone to make anything, and I'm doing the damn video for free. :rolleyes:

I'm not a youtube partner...I don't make money on these damn videos. <_< lol

You could have pulled a Cassie/Christina Milian and fucked for tracks -_-

That's a personal problem -_-

You could have pulled a Cassie/Christina Milian and fucked for tracks -_-

That's a personal problem -_-

That's a good idea... :shifty:

How is that a personal problem. :rolleyes: They offered me partnership, but I haven't filled out the forms yet. I heard if you have copyrighted material on your channel they could delete your account...abd as you know, my channel is filled with copyrighted Janet and MJ stuff....so... -_-

Archived