The Return of ThatOtherFan...The LEGENDARY Comeback!!!!

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

First off...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtcwD5Vf734&t=0m50s (until 1:38) ^_^

Secondly...your latest video sucks :umm:

:mellow::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know. -_- The person in that video asked me to make it. I didn't want to do it (because I don't really see her performance :bored: lol), but I promised that I would do it, so I did it. :lol:-_-

I'm going to upload one tomorrow that's MUCH BETTER. :excited:

:mellow::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I know. -_- The person in that video asked me to make it. I didn't want to do it (because I don't really see her performance :bored: lol), but I promised that I would do it, so I did it. :lol:-_-

I'm going to upload one tomorrow that's MUCH BETTER. :excited:

^_^:lmao:

That's when you should have said no. That was just...no shade but :yawn:

You better or else. Me subscribing back to your channel depends on it -_-

^_^:lmao:

That's when you should have said no. That was just...no shade but :yawn:

You better or else. Me subscribing back to your channel depends on it -_-

She still got her ass whopped in the end though. :excited::thumbup::coffee:

Well actually I've had her waiting for like 3 or 4 months. I put like 4 or 5 videos that I've done and uploaded before hers...because I KNEW it wouldn't be any good. You want to know the true shade of the situation...I actually did my best to hide her true performance, watch some of the videos of her voguing on youtube and you'll see what I mean. lol

:rolleyes: One video shouldn't dictate whether you will subscribe to my channel or not. :umm: I mean it's not as if I don't have PLENTY of good/decent videos.

I do think (Or I should say HOPE) you like the video I'm going to upload soon. Here's a small tidbit of info... the video features one of the members of Vogue Evolution (and no it's not Leiomy this time, lol)

She still got her ass whopped in the end though. :excited::thumbup::coffee:

Well actually I've had her waiting for like 3 or 4 months. I put like 4 or 5 videos that I've done and uploaded before hers...because I KNEW it wouldn't be any good. You want to know the true shade of the situation...I actually did my best to hide her true performance, watch some of the videos of her voguing on youtube and you'll see what I mean. lol

:rolleyes: One video shouldn't dictate whether you will subscribe to my channel or not. :umm: I mean it's not as if I don't have PLENTY of good/decent videos.

I do think (Or I should say HOPE) you like the video I'm going to upload soon. Here's a small tidbit of info... the video features one of the members of Vogue Evolution (and no it's not Leiomy this time, lol)

That's how the WWE works <_< But her "singing" was always the highlights for majority of the viewers :excited:

So she's a sloppy mess :unsure:

You don't have faith in your own work -_- Is it the big gal from the group :excited:

That's how the WWE works <_< But her "singing" was always the highlights for majority of the viewers :excited:

So she's a sloppy mess :unsure:

You don't have faith in your own work -_- Is it the big gal from the group :excited:

I'm just happy you recognize your place. You are the no talented non-singing bitch craving attention, and I'm the bitch who will beat that ass! :excited:

Her whole performance consists of what you saw in that video...a variation of a "headspin" into a dip. EVERY SINGLE DIP she does consists of that. In the video I did my best to "distract" from that and give her alittle variation to her performance (basically I hid the hell out of her true performance, lol). Watch a few of her videos back to back and you'll see what I mean, lol.

No, I never do. -_- No, not him. I do need to do a video for him tho. :lol:

Archived