The Return of ThatOtherFan...The LEGENDARY Comeback!!!!

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Especially after the first 2 episodes -_-

I wasn't. I promise with that one I wasn't -_-

Didn't think about that one either -_-

Are you sure you aren't?

It was I guess -_-

Awwww :blush:

janet15.gif

They should have cancelled it after the first episode. -_-

I'll believe you this time. :rolleyes:

I'm all about view. -_- lol

I'm the relationship type. I hate hookups.

And don't let that +1 go to your head. :rolleyes:

Don't and yes but he gotta make ends meet somehow

imagesqtbnANd9GcThIia9vdzW2Jq-ODdIW_h7t7rrjSQnyyHdx-_v4aj1QW280hF_.jpg

nah i'm doin' just fine but thanks

greenjanet.jpg

Poor Darlinda...selling the bussy for spare change. -_-

You mad B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KreaXzTEtL0&t=1m49s B) But hopefully you can catch up within the next few days weeks months years...I'm off...

raja16.gif

I was looking for that link to reply to joejoe with. :lmao:

*saves*

where da hell u been that u making a comeback ?? :unsure:

I haven't posting recently..but I'm back (really this thread is just to promote my videos, lol)

:mellow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ohhh aiiight.......................WELCOME BACK ;):blush:

Thank you! :excited:

um that's called a blooming onion...now you can go back to my original post in order to get the joke that clearly flew over your head :sigh:

I think she got it, but just didn't think it was funny. lol

Your Janet clips. :wub:

TLC3.gif

Thank you...I'm glad you like the Janet clips. :wub:

...and I LOVE your Lucy gifs! As I'm a HUGE fan, they always catch me off-guard because I don't expect them, but I always LOL! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's sad that I usually know the EXACT episodes the gifs are from :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heyy! *hugs and gropes*. welcome back :)

*grabs your booty and squeezes*

How are you? :blush::wub:

*bends TOF over* :lol:

I'm good! How are you? Where have you been?

I don't bend over...I do the bending. :coffee: Well for that special someone I would make exceptions. :blush::wub: lol

That's good...I wished you a happy early b-day in the random facts thread. lol I'm okay. I've been around.... just haven't really felt like posting.

I don't bend over...I do the bending. :coffee: Well for that special someone I would make exceptions. :blush::wub: lol

That's good...I wished you a happy early b-day in the random facts thread. lol I'm okay. I've been around.... just haven't really felt like posting.

We'll take turns :filenails:

Awwwwwwwww thank you :wub:!!! I feel you...the threads are so lame nowadays :rolleyes:

Thank you...I'm glad you like the Janet clips. :wub:

...and I LOVE your Lucy gifs! As I'm a HUGE fan, they always catch me off-guard because I don't expect them, but I always LOL! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's sad that I usually know the EXACT episodes the gifs are from :lol: :lol: :lol:

:blush:

Thanks! It's about time we had a little Lucy love and representation up in here. :w00t::asham:

That's not sad. That's a sign of great taste in comedy and legends. :P

NOOOOO!!!!! You removed the Lucy gif. :( :( :( :( :(

I prefer Lucy! :umm: lol

Damn, you re-quoted me. :lmao: I was just testing to see how The Jefferson's one would look. :lmao: I put the Queen back up. :blush:

We'll take turns :filenails:

Awwwwwwwww thank you :wub:!!! I feel you...the threads are so lame nowadays :rolleyes:

That sounds better. :excited::yahoo::dance: lol

You're welcome. I hope you have a wonderful B-day :blush: The forum is always lame when I'm absent. :coffee: Once again, I manage to make it all about me! :yahoo: lol

That sounds better. :excited::yahoo::dance: lol

You're welcome. I hope you have a wonderful B-day :blush: The forum is always lame when I'm absent. :coffee: Once again, I manage to make it all about me! :yahoo: lol

It'll be a lame birthday -_-. I asked these fools at home not to get me cake and they went and ordered me one <_<. I'm leaving the room when they bring it all lit and shit. I wanted a birthday cookie :(

:blush:

Thanks! It's about time we had a little Lucy love and representation up in here. :w00t::asham:

That's not sad. That's a sign of great taste in comedy and legends. :P

Damn, you re-quoted me. :lmao: I was just testing to see how The Jefferson's one would look. :lmao: I put the Queen back up. :blush:

Yes it is! I don't know if the others get it, but I always laugh because 1st it's Lucy, and 2nd because the gif usually fits the thread and situation PERFECTLY! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think it's alittle sad. You're gifs are from "The Lucy Show" and "Here's Lucy" (and you have to be a HUGE fan to know of and have seen those shows...especially at our age). 99% of the time I know if the gif is from TLS or HL...and I'll know the episode and which season the episode aired in...that's sad. :sigh::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and Yes I did re-quote you because I wanted you to put the Lucy gif back up, and you did! :yahoo::excited::yahoo: lol

It'll be a lame birthday -_-. I asked these fools at home not to get me cake and they went and ordered me one <_<. I'm leaving the room when they bring it all lit and shit. I wanted a birthday cookie :(

You never know it may turn out okay. They may surprise you with a birthday cookie too. lol

You never know it may turn out okay. They may surprise you with a birthday cookie too. lol

They didn't know I wanted a cookie. Inma have to go get one myself :(. Birthdays are never good for me. They always ruin it for me. Last year they cancelled my 21st party because they didn't like one relative I invited :(. So I ended up having my 21st with a crap supermarket cake and lentil soup rather than te big feast and fresh coconut cream cake I had ordered.

They didn't know I wanted a cookie. Inma have to go get one myself :(. Birthdays are never good for me. They always ruin it for me. Last year they cancelled my 21st party because they didn't like one relative I invited :(. So I ended up having my 21st with a crap supermarket cake and lentil soup rather than te big feast and fresh coconut cream cake I had ordered.

Well that was very unfair to you... canceling a party because they don't like one relative you invited...to YOUR b-day party. That sucks. -_-

Well I do wish you a better B-day this year. ^_^ I know what lame b-days are like. lol

Yes it is! I don't know if the others get it, but I always laugh because 1st it's Lucy, and 2nd because the gif usually fits the thread and situation PERFECTLY! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think it's alittle sad. You're gifs are from "The Lucy Show" and "Here's Lucy" (and you have to be a HUGE fan to know of and have seen those shows...especially at our age). 99% of the time I know if the gif is from TLS or HL...and I'll know the episode and which season the episode aired in...that's sad. :sigh::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and Yes I did re-quote you because I wanted you to put the Lucy gif back up, and you did! :yahoo::excited::yahoo: lol

That's the power and greatness of Lucy, she transcends all mediums including gifs. :blush::asham:

That's true. Only the stans know of those shows. :asham: I can see why you think it's sad, though - I've been watching these shows for years and even though I've seen every episode about a million times already, I still catch ILL everyday and HL every Saturday and Sunday afternoon. :lol: :lol:

^_^

That's the power and greatness of Lucy, she transcends all mediums including gifs. :blush::asham:

That's true. Only the stans know of those shows. :asham: I can see why you think it's sad, though - I've been watching these shows for years and even though I've seen every episode about a million times already, I still catch ILL everyday and HL every Saturday and Sunday afternoon. :lol: :lol:

^_^

Yes! She's entertaining the world in gif form now. :excited: lol

I've been watching ILL practically forever, and discovered her later shows in my early teen years...and I can assure you I've seen every episode from every series a billion times. I'm willing to bet I'm the bigger stan. :coffee: lol

TLS nor HL doesn't air in my area at the moment. <_< I have every episode on DVD though. ^_^

Yes! She's entertaining the world in gif form now. :excited: lol

I've been watching ILL practically forever, and discovered her later shows in my early teen years...and I can assure you I've seen every episode from every series a billion times. I'm willing to bet I'm the bigger stan. :coffee: lol

TLS nor HL doesn't air in my area at the moment. <_< I have every episode on DVD though. ^_^

:lmao:

Oh, a stan war. :excited: Bring it. :excited: Let's see who's the bigger stan... Have you seen episodes of her last TV show, Life With Lucy? :P

I still need to buy them. -_- I was shocked they actually got around to releasing them on DVD after so long. :lol:

Archived