DID SHERRI (from THE VIEW) REALLY JUST SAY THAT?

janetDAYZ

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But like Sherri said, if a married man doesn't come to his wife and say he's been having unprotected sex with men then surely that's an exception to the rule. And I'm not co-signing her ignorance, but she's not entirely wrong. How many married couples have sex with a condom?

I think we all know she's not entirely wrong. She's just missing stats,numbers,percentages.

But ALOT of ppl feel married folks shouldn't have to wrap it up so how is one protected from her man stepping out and possibly fucking someone else (male and/or female) w/o a condom?

I see what Sherri is saying but she has no real FACTS to back up her beliefs. Thats my only issue with what she said.

boy boom, let's do this and keep it real, how many women out there suspect yo man is doing some shit and still fucking him? Im saying these women need to step up they shit is all, even if you married, yo man will do shit show signs something, ask any woman after she has dated a gay man and she will tell you, "well see what had happen was..blah blah blah" bitches want to believe whatever serves them best. :filenails:

boy boom, let's do this and keep it real, how many women out there suspect yo man is doing some shit and still fucking him? Im saying these women need to step up they shit is all, even if you married, yo man will do shit show signs something, ask any woman after she has dated a gay man and she will tell you, "well see what had happen was..blah blah blah" bitches want to believe whatever serves them best. :filenails:

Dont get it twisted..I believe even married couples should use protection (if they're not tryna have a child) becuase NO ONE can be trusted these days. PERIOD. Fuck risking anything for the sake of LOVe and TRUST.but quite frankly everyone does not live in MY cautious world. Alot of ppl want to trust their other half for the sake of love..therefore they wont use protection, as that plays a symbol of "trust" for their mate.

females play dumb to keep a man around, Sherri and Star if only I had a man, blah blah blah, they get one and think the sun shine out his ass crack :filenails: damn that watch yo man, this discussion aint even gotta do with DL men or gay folks at all, str8 people catch HIV too, watch that muthafucka, he working late, he got lipstick on his collar, he secretive, "baby you trust me right" girl naw, hell if you aint 100% honest with yourself then maybe he should fuck you over. I dated a lying ass muthafucka, who was a get down nasty sumabitch, I knew that, but chose to think Im going to make him into the man I want cause I played the desperate role, you grow up and learn when shit don't sound right that's because it probably aint

Terry McMillan ran over to the Carribean snatched up some young dude sex mighta been good to her, they get married, she found out he gay and then wanna act like she lost her groove. Bitch you was on the wrong track chasing after some young dude that wasn't on yo level no way :filenails:

But ALOT of ppl feel married folks shouldn't have to wrap it up so how is one protected from her man stepping out and possibly fucking someone else (male and/or female) w/o a condom?

I see what Sherri is saying but she has no real FACTS to back up her beliefs. Thats my only issue with what she said.

and I know str8 couples thats been dating for years that still use condoms ....I wonder why? :filenails:

females play dumb to keep a man around, Sherri and Star if only I had a man, blah blah blah, they get one and think the sun shine out his ass crack :filenails: damn that watch yo man, this discussion aint even gotta do with DL men or gay folks at all, str8 people catch HIV too, watch that muthafucka, he working late, he got lipstick on his collar, he secretive, "baby you trust me right" girl naw, hell if you aint 100% honest with yourself then maybe he should fuck you over. I dated a lying ass muthafucka, who was a get down nasty sumabitch, I knew that, but chose to think Im going to make him into the man I want cause I played the desperate role, you grow up and learn when shit don't sound right that's because it probably aint

Its usually TOO LATE by da time you find out your man done cheated. So thats irrelevant. The damage is done. It aint like you can catch him BEFORE he cheats.

Dont get it twisted..I believe even married couples should use protection (if they're not tryna have a child) becuase NO ONE can be trusted these days. PERIOD. Fuck risking anything for the sake of LOVe and TRUST.but quite frankly everyone does not live in MY cautious world. Alot of ppl want to trust their other half for the sake of love..therefore they wont use protection, as that plays a symbol of "trust" for their mate.

True Lipton :coffee: all Im saying is we tend to want to believe what serves us best, I wanted to believe my ex was not all games, so I chose to be the dumb muthafucka, at the end of it the shit was obvious like this dude aint right it's all games has been and you need to bounce

thats safe and smart imo :thumbup: but thats not everybody's world

no it's not but not everyone is responsible too, I guess my point of view is if I am a Black woman and know HIV is highest amongts my group I might have to do some extra shit to protect my own best interests

Whats wrong with what I said

Lets keep it real

The risk of catching HIV bwn m2m bum sex is higher

dont give me all this african bullshit...hiv is so dominant there because they all fuck each other

and of course ppl can catch it bwn vaginal sex

Its usually TOO LATE by da time you find out your man done cheated. So thats irrelevant. The damage is done. It aint like you can catch him BEFORE he cheats.

somebody know :whistle: trust, these dudes THINK they keeping that shit low, it's not, hell didn't you just have a siggy with Diddy damn near sucking dick :filenails: I guess he DL too then huh? :rolleyes: don't nobody have a single clue at all :whistle:

and another thang women talk, they will str8 up go til yo business how he get down in the bed how big his dick is, if I went to date a chick, unless she was from another state or some damn where someone would be like "hey girl so i heard you seeing him huh?, umhmmmm" :whistle: hell my facebook tells it 80% of the folks I know are gay some gayer than others :rolleyes:

True Lipton :coffee: all Im saying is we tend to want to believe what serves us best, I wanted to believe my ex was not all games, so I chose to be the dumb muthafucka, at the end of it the shit was obvious like this dude aint right it's all games has been and you need to bounce

I STRONGLY AGREE!

I say all the time ppl don't want REALITY they want FANTASY.

Reality saves lives.....fantasy is nothing but TROUBLE

Archived