Pictures of Johvonnie and Janet

Special K

• 4 months later...

I wonder if Katherine is upset.

Katherine has no reason to be upset.

I thought I'd heard in the past that Katherine had actually reached out and been accepting toward Joh'vonnie?

I was always under the impression that Janet was very reluctant to have anything to do with her, so I'm glad to see that all seems to be okay.

Although . . . eek, poor Joh'vonnie. She doesn't have much going for her, does she? (Aside from the luck of being Janet's sister).

Katherine always accepted me. The media made it all up. Sher understood I was not at fault of what happened.

Janet and I had a great big heart to heart during 9/11. She realized family is important no matter who the family is.

The rest of your comment is very hurtful. How can you be so mean? I have an extremely successful blog averaging at 7 visitors a day!

Janet looks captivating :blush:. Am I the only one to notice Johvonnies mighty titty crushing Janets right bosom :umm:

That was Janet's fake 'titty' crushing my natural double g's!

Who the hell is Johvonnie?

I am Joh'Vonnie Jackson - the bastard child of Joseph Jackson, father of the legendary Janet & Michael Jackson. I too am legendary in the blog world. We're a family of talent.

Katherine has no reason to be upset.

Katherine always accepted me. The media made it all up. Sher understood I was not at fault of what happened.

Janet and I had a great big heart to heart during 9/11. She realized family is important no matter who the family is.

The rest of your comment is very hurtful. How can you be so mean? I have an extremely successful blog averaging at 7 visitors a day!

That was Janet's fake 'titty' crushing my natural double g's!

I am Joh'Vonnie Jackson - the bastard child of Joseph Jackson, father of the legendary Janet & Michael Jackson. I too am legendary in the blog world. We're a family of talent.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived