Life's too short to be sittin' 'round miserable

Kaleidoscope Eyes

FORREAL! wht makes it worse is that i have a jameson tshirt that they gave away at this local bar i go to, lol

I got a hat this past weekend from a live band that was playing at the bar :ph34r: What I really couldn't believe is that they played Adele's "Rolling In the Deep" (love that song) before the band started :blink:

I got a hat this past weekend from a live band that was playing at the bar :ph34r: What I really couldn't believe is that they played Adele's "Rolling In the Deep" (love that song) before the band started :blink:

haha wow!, i love that song btw, but i have to refrain from going on youtube i swear that is the main song everyone and their momma is covering

haha wow!, i love that song btw, but i have to refrain from going on youtube i swear that is the main song everyone and their momma is covering

The band had the nerve to cover it right after the DJ played it...I just couldn't and had to drink -_-

It wasn't as bad as when I saw Steven Tyler at a bar in Illinois. They performed Ke$ha's "Tik Tok". Although they did a great cover, what threw me off was when he screamed "THIS IS AS HIP HOP AS WE GET!!!!!" :mellow:

his ass should know about hip hop :filenails: he sounds like some white dude who's been under a rock for the past 20 years

Archived