The last album you bought/downloaded?

Selz

I was searching for Christmas albums and it caught my eye. :lol: I LOVE the movie.

The tracklist consists pretty much of everything from the film. It's mainly instrumental tracks.

The movie is brilliant. I still remember watching it for the first time as a kid at my cousin's place. When it finished I asked to watch it again immediately. :lol:

The movie is brilliant. I still remember watching it for the first time as a kid at my cousin's place. When it finished I asked to watch it again immediately. :lol:

Indeed it is. :wub: It's one of my childhood films. I always watch it at least once every December.

I think officially it's released today (the 11th) but it's pretty common for certain stores to put it out as soon as they get it. Maybe I'm just lucky, I got Janet's The Best a few days early too. :lol:

It was released on the 10th (it was for sale on iTunes yesterday, too). I hope he can score the #1 album next week but P!nk is tough competition right now.