The last album you bought/downloaded?

Selz

Radiohead - The King Of Limbs :wub:

:lol:

I downloaded his most recent greatest hits album, which I enjoyed for the most part. But I've never heard one of his studio albums in full, which I thought I'd give a try. ^_^

with such great singles you'd think that he had amazing music but no, it all starts and stops at the singles x_x

Which one? I used to like his debut album but the rest... nah :smh:

As a whole i'd go with Escapology, it's probably his most mature album , that or Sing When You're Winning .

The prob with Robbie is that his albums aren't cohesive , i feel like he takes all the focus into making singles and doesn't care about the quality of the whole package.

i do LOVE some of his singles and videos. Radio and Lovelight are amazing *_*

with such great singles you'd think that he had amazing music but no, it all starts and stops at the singles x_x

As a whole i'd go with Escapology, it's probably his most mature album , that or Sing When You're Winning .

The prob with Robbie is that his albums aren't cohesive , i feel like he takes all the focus into making singles and doesn't care about the quality of the whole package.

Oh I see. -_-

I listened to his debut last night, which wasn't half bad. Not exceptional by any means, but it was still good. :asham:

I can't STAND Rock DJ... that mess gets played to death and I hate it <_<

Oh I see. -_-

I listened to his debut last night, which wasn't half bad. Not exceptional by any means, but it was still good. :asham:

His first two albums are pretty much disses to Take That :lol:

I can't STAND Rock DJ... that mess gets played to death and I hate it <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol: i still like it but it does tend to get annoying :lol: i HATE Feel

:&

And the album is as bad as . Only Lovelight and She's Madonna are worth a listenning

Each link I find for that album have an 18-minute long version of the title track. :mellow: Since it isn't worth listening to in the first place...

And I love "Feel" :o

• 2 weeks later...