The last album you bought/downloaded?

Selz

Oh, cool. Yeah, I hope he gets it too. Have you got it yet? It has such a strange vibe to it. :tear:

I bought it yesterday. I know what you mean, it feels so strange to me listening to it and knowing he didn't have any final input with it. I do love a lot of the songs on it, though.

I bought it yesterday. I know what you mean, it feels so strange to me listening to it and knowing he didn't have any final input with it. I do love a lot of the songs on it, though.

Yes, that's exactly how I feel too. I couldn't shake the feeling that he didn't have final say over how these songs were presented to us. 'Monster' was NOT meant to sound like that. It literally sounds like 50 Cent was cut and pasted into the song. I really like '(I Can't Make It) Another Day', even though it's basically an extension of Lenny Kravitz & Jay-Z's 'Storm'. That's probably the standout for me.

Yes, that's exactly how I feel too. I couldn't shake the feeling that he didn't have final say over how these songs were presented to us. 'Monster' was NOT meant to sound like that. It literally sounds like 50 Cent was cut and pasted into the song. I really like '(I Can't Make It) Another Day', even though it's basically an extension of Lenny Kravitz & Jay-Z's 'Storm'. That's probably the standout for me.

I can't help wondering what he would've added to these tracks and knowing what a perfectionist he was with his music, the production would've been far more polished and detailed. -_- I don't know why they felt they had to add 50 to it, he brings nothing to the track. :umm: My fave is 'Much Too Soon'. :wub: I got goosebumps when I first heard it.

I can't help wondering what he would've added to these tracks and knowing what a perfectionist he was with his music, the production would've been far more polished and detailed. -_- I don't know why they felt they had to add 50 to it, he brings nothing to the track. :umm: My fave is 'Much Too Soon'. :wub: I got goosebumps when I first heard it.

Yeah, we'd have a very different album on our hands, that's for sure.'Much Too Soon' is beautiful. :wub:

i just got Michael Jackson "History" from Itunes

I remember getting that album when it came out. My aunt (who is no longer with us :tear:) and I were both huge MJ fans and one night when all my family got back from shopping she surprised me with it. To this day I still remember being so fixated with it right from the beginning. I played it on my discman all night in bed. Loved it. :wub:

• 1 month later...