I JUST GOT BACK FROM PURCHASING MY TICKETS FOR THE 2ND LEG!!!

janetDAYZ

I'm not really clear of what she did but the fact of it not showing up as 'purchased' -instantly ...was THE problem to begin with. So that would throw off any person like "WTF ..did it not go thru?"...so you're compelled to try it again. As far as going to the box office, its not completely uncommon for ppl to STILL do so.When tickets go on sale for ANY event,you can go to any city and still see ppl lined up at the box office.I mean thats what you had to do before technology allowed you to conveniently purchase from the comfort of your own home. As far as losing it...a grown person should be able to store it in a place for safekeeping -we're talking spending hard earned money on tickets...you would LIKES to keep up with em,so thats not a problem with me. Service charges ADD UP say you buy a bulk of tickets online. Some think..why spend all that extra money on the added shit when you can just go to the box office and pay the FLAT OUT price. It not about be cheap but moreso being smart. Now if you're just purchasing one ticket online -fine,the tax and service charge wont be much but for a bulk?..it will add up! I've NEVER heard of any technical issues at the box office. EVER. You order your tickets..they print out your tickets RIGHT THERE. The most issues I've seen at a box office is maybe at this window,their computer went down so they'll just send you over to the next line..no biggie (only seen that once in my life). So yeah..the probability of any technical issues occurring would be at home moreso than the actual box office. Both are RARE tho..dont misread my words. Again, I usually purchase my shit off ticketmaster for every event but for some reason when it comes to Janet I like to physically go get my shit to stay clear of ANY issues. So aside from that I rarely go to the box office unless I need to purchase a bulk.

I will always prefer buying on line. -_- Sure it's gonna cost more, but it's more convenient and safer. Bitches might try to beat you up around the corner for your tickets. :umm: When you buy online, you can leave your tickets at will call. That way you don't have to worry about losing your ticket, or forgetting it when you actually get to the event. It's already there you know. Plus, I'm not waiting in nobody's line if Janet isn't there. :filenails:

I will always prefer buying on line. -_- Sure it's gonna cost more, but it's more convenient and safer. Bitches might try to beat you up around the corner for your tickets. :umm: When you buy online, you can leave your tickets at will call. That way you don't have to worry about losing your ticket, or forgetting it when you actually get to the event. It's already there you know. Plus, I'm not waiting in nobody's line if Janet isn't there. :filenails:

Only punk bitches have that fear :filenails:

"We aint stopping them from goin up to the booth!!! ..who da fuck is Maroon 5 anyway?!!....We aint did shit to nobody,wtf you talking about?..We waiting in line for Janet we aint worried bout them muthafukaz!!"

:yahoo::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It was a mess..I thought a riot was bout to breakout!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:devil: :devil: :devil:MAROON 5 STANS vs Janet STANS :devil: :devil: :devil:

we were ready for blood

Exactly ... BOTH have pros and cons (even tho box office seems to outweigh ticketmaster on the PRO scale) :lol:

It does. If I got my Janet tickets at the box office, I could of saved 45 dollars :lol: shit that could of been used for gas :umm:

I'd do ticketmaster any day of the week. I'm not standing in line unnecessarily wasting my time.

Well, its not always a line. Just depends on what artist is performing. I perfer the box office more, but i will buy from ticketmaster if im in thirst mode :lol: plus from my experience, the box office seems to always have the better seats.

I dont care what type of place,even,etc you attend. There is ALWAYS somebody that will try to be fuckin slick and to do the fucking most :mellow:

Exactly..sometimes that online shit can be so fucked up ...I have had issues in the past a few times and I REFUSED to take any chances whatsoever ..

when i did the book singing for janet some mj stan showed up hella late for the line ...then leaves comes back the line got even bigger they told her she had a 5% chance in hell of meeting janet

she offers us money for our spot in line :coffee: and had all these mj pictures and says she wants janet to sign them andsign her body so she can get it tattoed on her :mellow:

when i did the book singing for janet some mj stan showed up hella late for the line ...then leaves comes back the line got even bigger they told her she had a 5% chance in hell of meeting janet

she offers us money for our spot in line :coffee: and had all these mj pictures and says she wants janet to sign them andsign her body so she can get it tattoed on her :mellow:

crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Archived