I JUST GOT BACK FROM PURCHASING MY TICKETS FOR THE 2ND LEG!!!

janetDAYZ

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

The box office opened at 9 a.m. but Janet wasn't to go on sale until NOON. Me and my friends got there at 8:30 to beat the crowd :whistle: . There was only 2 black guys there waiting ..so we were 2nd :yahoo: A few hrs later a massive line started forming. Of course, its always that ONE bitch who tries it. She only had been there 10 mins and this bitch gonna announce to everyone in line "Uh..I just wanna say they said three lines will be opening so I'mma go head and go to this first window." :mellow: An older man behind me must of checked her REAL QUICK and said ..."uh NO! ..we been standing out here all this time ..we're all gonna wait at this line and use it like we're at the bank to where when a teller window is a available the next in line will walk up..and THATS how we will do it." He shut the bitch downnnnnn. She must of took her pink lawn chair and carried her ass right back to the end of the line. :coffee:

Meanwhile the venue staff had threw some food on the grill and fed us. :cheer: Then some random staff bitch comes out and says "Imma need the Janet line to kinda step to da side and let ppl who are tryna purchase Maroon 5 tickets on up to the booth -we're getting calls that you all are in their way and keeping them from getting to the booth. The Janet line must have WENT OFF!!!! :lmao::lmao: :lmao: You started hearing all these diff ppl shouting "We aint stopping them from goin up to the booth!!! ..who da fuck is Maroon 5 anyway?!!....We aint did shit to nobody,wtf you talking about?..We waiting in line for Janet we aint worried bout them muthafukaz!!" :lol: So after all the BS ..the crowd started forming 4 lines because they opened an extra window so me and my friends went to the 3rd window (first in line). We got GREAT SEATS ...front row..dead smack middle!!....as we walked away ...ppl envied!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________ :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

How does that work at the box office? Do you tell them where you would like to sit?

They usually (automatically) give you the best seats they have or you can look at this illustration of a seating chart and ask them is certain parts available.

You actually went to the box office? Why not just buy online?

Sometimes I buy online...sometimes I'll go to the box office. But this time I chose box office to avoid the risk of technical issues online and all that bullshit and on top of that when you go to the box office you don't have to worry about service charge and all those added on unnecessary fees. My mother purchased her Janet tickets online today and it was technical issues to where they ended up charging her credit card 4 times,so she had to call customer service to get that straighten out but my grandmother purchased hers online today with no problem. I just didn't wanna deal with that shit. I wanted to physically go get my tickets.

:lol: Who knew waiting in line at a box office could be so dramatic. The nerve of that woman trying to jump the queue.

I dont care what type of place,even,etc you attend. There is ALWAYS somebody that will try to be fuckin slick and to do the fucking most :mellow:

Becoz he don't Wana get shut out online

Exactly..sometimes that online shit can be so fucked up ...I have had issues in the past a few times and I REFUSED to take any chances whatsoever ..

Sometimes I buy online...sometimes I'll go to the box office. But this time I chose box office to avoid the risk of technical issues online and all that bullshit and on top of that when you go to the box office you don't have to worry about service charge and all those added on unnecessary fees. My mother purchased her Janet tickets online today and it was technical issues to where they ended up charging her credit card 4 times,so she had to call customer service to get that straighten out but my grandmother purchased hers online today with no problem. I just didn't wanna deal with that shit. I wanted to physically go get my tickets.

and shit y'all got free food too lol

You better than me. I'll be damned if I leave the comforts of my home just to go do something I can do from my bed. Technical issues are rare, Ticketmaster always has the tea. Never had any problems with it in the past.

Not only that...they had some booths for drawings to win free Janet and Sade tickets. They had a prize wheel. My ass ended up winning some baseball tickets for July :excited:

go...you might have fun at a baseball game

You better than me. I'll be damned if I leave the comforts of my home just to go do something I can do from my bed. Technical issues are rare, Ticketmaster always has the tea. Never had any problems with it in the past.

You couldn't purchase the tickets off Ticket Master, it directed you to the actual venues website. That was the only was to purchase the tickets, that way or physically. I just spoke with my mother again and come to find out they ended up charging her 6 damn times!!! What happened is that when she purchased the tickets it seemed as if it didn't go thru and the site was crashing. So she tried it again. Still nothing. Come to find out when she called to see what the hell was going on and why she wasn't receiving a conformation number it was because it was stuck in the process of PENDING whcihc was a technical issue because it should have been instant. So they had already withdrew the "overcharged" monies. The credit card company was blaiming the venue and vice versa for this big mess. Now they telling her they can't try to cancel those pending tickets until monday. So she said fuck it..she aint goin..it must not be meant to be! :lmao: She went thru hell ALL DAY on the phone with those ppl :sigh:

You couldn't purchase the tickets off Ticket Master, it directed you to the actual venues website. That was the only was to purchase the tickets, that way or physically. I just spoke with my mother again and come to find out they ended up charging her 6 damn times!!! What happened is that when she purchased the tickets it seemed as if it didn't go thru and the site was crashing. So she tried it again. Still nothing. Come to find out when she called to see what the hell was going on and why she wasn't receiving a conformation number it was because it was stuck in the process of PENDING whcihc was a technical issue because it should have been instant. So they had already withdrew the "overcharged" monies. The credit card company was blaiming the venue and vice versa for this big mess. Now they telling her they can't try to cancel those pending tickets until monday. So she said fuck it..she aint goin..it must not be meant to be! :lmao: She went thru hell ALL DAY on the phone with those ppl :sigh:

Was she hitting the back button on her browser? :unsure: You're not supposed to do that because the computer will consider it a separate transaction. I still don't see the point in going to the actual box office. What if you lose your ticket? Plus, the box office can still have technical issues consider it, too, is operated by a computer.

And stuff like that is the reason why I have three separate bank accounts. Put in just enough money to get the job and won't have to worry about some company taking all my money off a computer. Not here for that.

Ticketmaster has it perks. So does the box office. I just cannot STAND ticketmaster's crazy ass fees. But I LOVE the option of being able to print out my tickets. Don't have to worry about losing my shit. :lol:

Was she hitting the back button on her browser? :unsure: You're not supposed to do that because the computer will consider it a separate transaction. I still don't see the point in going to the actual box office. What if you lose your ticket? Plus, the box office can still have technical issues consider it, too, is operated by a computer.

And stuff like that is the reason why I have three separate bank accounts. Put in just enough money to get the job and won't have to worry about some company taking all my money off a computer. Not here for that.

I'm not really clear of what she did but the fact of it not showing up as 'purchased' -instantly ...was THE problem to begin with. So that would throw off any person like "WTF ..did it not go thru?"...so you're compelled to try it again. As far as going to the box office, its not completely uncommon for ppl to STILL do so.When tickets go on sale for ANY event,you can go to any city and still see ppl lined up at the box office.I mean thats what you had to do before technology allowed you to conveniently purchase from the comfort of your own home. As far as losing it...a grown person should be able to store it in a place for safekeeping -we're talking spending hard earned money on tickets...you would LIKES to keep up with em,so thats not a problem with me. Service charges ADD UP say you buy a bulk of tickets online. Some think..why spend all that extra money on the added shit when you can just go to the box office and pay the FLAT OUT price. It not about be cheap but moreso being smart. Now if you're just purchasing one ticket online -fine,the tax and service charge wont be much but for a bulk?..it will add up! I've NEVER heard of any technical issues at the box office. EVER. You order your tickets..they print out your tickets RIGHT THERE. The most issues I've seen at a box office is maybe at this window,their computer went down so they'll just send you over to the next line..no biggie (only seen that once in my life). So yeah..the probability of any technical issues occurring would be at home moreso than the actual box office. Both are RARE tho..dont misread my words. Again, I usually purchase my shit off ticketmaster for every event but for some reason when it comes to Janet I like to physically go get my shit to stay clear of ANY issues. So aside from that I rarely go to the box office unless I need to purchase a bulk.

Ticketmaster has it perks. So does the box office. I just cannot STAND ticketmaster's crazy ass fees. But I LOVE the option of being able to print out my tickets. Don't have to worry about losing my shit. :lol:

Exactly ... BOTH have pros and cons (even tho box office seems to outweigh ticketmaster on the PRO scale) :lol:

I'd do ticketmaster any day of the week. I'm not standing in line unnecessarily wasting my time.

Archived