HAPPY ENDINGS

SloLove

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW...IT FALLS RIGHT IN LINE WITH THE REST OF THE SHOWS I WATCH ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS (THE MIDDLE, MODERN FAMILY AND COUGAR TOWN)...DAMON WAYANS JR IS MY BF :blush: I HOPE HE ENDS UP GETTING A SPIN OFF...IF HE AINT HIS DADDY! GOOD-NESS!!!

chile please, we are all doing the ABC blues, they cancelled a ton of shows, including my show V I was on the message boards and everything folks are writing letters pissed off as all hell, and don't get me started on the folks that watched Brothers and Sisters cause they cancelled that shit too, we just found out yesterday Friday the 13th was a massacre over at ABC :filenails:

Max and that other dude getting hype and ready to fight after watching Steven Segal was hilarious. And when he punched that guy I was cracking up! He wanted to fight so bad haha

I loved when dude said that Steven Segal now looks like Mario Batali! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Max and that other dude getting hype and ready to fight after watching Steven Segal was hilarious. And when he punched that guy I was cracking up! He wanted to fight so bad haha

OMG WASNT THAT SHIT FUNNY? :lmao: AND WHEN JANE TOLD BRAD THAT SOMETIMES SHE MISSPELL BLACK CROCKS ON THE COMPUTER... :lmao::lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

The season finale was hilarious.. :lmao: :lmao:

Dead @ that phag twirling at the wedding reception.. :lmao: :lmao:

LOL WHEN HE LIFTED HIS LEG AND SAID YOU TELL IT BITCH WHEN PENNY WAS GIVING HER SPEECH

LOL WHEN HE LIFTED HIS LEG AND SAID YOU TELL IT BITCH WHEN PENNY WAS GIVING HER SPEECH

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Did he forget he was her fiance.. :lmao:

And when Penny fell from that stand.. :lmao:

I'm sooo happy it's renewed for a second season.. :dance:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Did he forget he was her fiance.. :lmao:

And when Penny fell from that stand.. :lmao:

I'm sooo happy it's renewed for a second season.. :dance:

LOL I KNOW!!!...YOU GOT ME OVER HERE LAUGHING ALL OVER AGAIN...LOL I THINK DAMION WILL BE IN ANOTHER SHOW THIS FALL...I THOUGHT I SAW A COMMERCIAL...BUT I BE SO FIXATED ON HIM COULDA JUST BEEN MY MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON ME...LOL

LOL I KNOW!!!...YOU GOT ME OVER HERE LAUGHING ALL OVER AGAIN...LOL I THINK DAMION WILL BE IN ANOTHER SHOW THIS FALL...I THOUGHT I SAW A COMMERCIAL...BUT I BE SO FIXATED ON HIM COULDA JUST BEEN MY MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON ME...LOL

Damon Jr. is MINE. :shifty::rolleyes::coffee:

Well the critics have warmed up to the show..It has definitely gotten better..but I don't remember seeing him in another show for the fall.. :unsure: *uses Miss Google for the tea*

Damon Jr. is MINE. :shifty::rolleyes::coffee:

Well the critics have warmed up to the show..It has definitely gotten better..but I don't remember seeing him in another show for the fall.. :unsure: *uses Miss Google for the tea*

AWWW BLESS YO LIL HEART :crazy:

Archived