That thor movie sucked

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a waste of my time...

for all that they could have made a storm movie... just make her an avenger instead... :mellow:

X men better give me what I want..

It wasn't that bad..

I'm waiting on Professor X and Magnesus though.. :coffee:

:asham:

I didn't think it was bad at all. Thor is generally dry anyway imo so i didn't have huge expectations. It was good for what it was.

I will admit I only went to see to hold me over until First Class drops. I can't wait :yahoo: I get pumped everytime i hear the trailer music :lol:

i never cared for Thor...so I went to go see PRIEST instead and it wasnt all that great either. :sigh:

anywho...I cant wait to see Zoe Kravitz in First Class, i.loves.her.like.i.loves.her.mom. :wub: and.dad. :wub: and.step-dad. :wub:

I'm glad i stayed away from that one :asham: ..heard it was some ol bullshhh

I'm starting to like emma... :whistle:

I thought in the wolverine movie that cyclops and emma were the same age? she looks older in the clips...so :wtf:

Ch..I don't know what's going on.. :sigh: I know the movie is set in the 60's..ch.. :coffee:

Will you be taking me going to see the movie X.. :whistle:

That would actually be fun to take some forum members to a movie...

Blatin and Lex could find some way to bring obama up in the movie and stan for him

Janetdayz would be in the background being sneaky :shifty:

Red would get a phone call during the movie... with his rihanna ring tone bothering the beyonce stans :wave:

and then u would be :rolleyes: @ magneto :lmao:

I can't get into lord of the ring type stuff... <_<

What did you think it was gonna be? You had never heard of Norse gods and legends before at all?

I thought Thor was pretty entertaining, but I guess if you have an aversion towards the fantasy genre then you wouldnt like it.

I think all the Avengers movies have been done well so far and they are tying the stories together for the Avengers really well. I wish the Xmen were not licensed to Fox so they could get tied into the new marvel movies and be made well too.

What did you think it was gonna be? You had never heard of Norse gods and legends before at all?

I thought Thor was pretty entertaining, but I guess if you have an aversion towards the fantasy genre then you wouldnt like it.

I think all the Avengers movies have been done well so far and they are tying the stories together for the Avengers really well. I wish the Xmen were not licensed to Fox so they could get tied into the new marvel movies and be made well too.

I always found the greek gods more interesting... yeah I know of the norse gods also... It sucked to me because it felt like the typical super hero movie... and the romance between him and that chick seemed forced... I was never into thor that much...

That would actually be fun to take some forum members to a movie...

Blatin and Lex could find some way to bring obama up in the movie and stan for him

Janetdayz would be in the background being sneaky :shifty:

Red would get a phone call during the movie... with his rihanna ring tone bothering the beyonce stans :wave:

and then u would be :rolleyes: @ magneto :lmao:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao:

I always found the greek gods more interesting... yeah I know of the norse gods also... It sucked to me because it felt like the typical super hero movie... and the romance between him and that chick seemed forced... I was never into thor that much...

Me too..

Archived