That thor movie sucked

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would actually be fun to take some forum members to a movie...

Blatin and Lex could find some way to bring obama up in the movie and stan for him

Janetdayz would be in the background being sneaky :shifty:

Red would get a phone call during the movie... with his rihanna ring tone bothering the beyonce stans :wave:

and then u would be :rolleyes: @ magneto :lmao:

CuteLittleDog-vi.jpg

no that part was good and i'm sure you missed something within those 15mins. Next time don't be watching the movie if yo ass is sleepy :rolleyes: If you lived near me i'd give you all 3 movies so you could watch them. They're great when you have no cable :ph34r:

LOL... I think I might try it again... I will see... Do you like horror movies? my dude want to watch the scary shit before we go to bed :rolleyes: How did you like harry potter?

LOL... I think I might try it again... I will see... Do you like horror movies? my dude want to watch the scary shit before we go to bed :rolleyes: How did you like harry potter?

Hell naw I don't watch Scary Movies! My ass is a scary nikka. I tell my whoever i'm gonna watch a horror movie with (if I even watch one with them) that they gotta spend the night or i'm staying the night at they place. :ph34r: Yes I do like the Harry Potter Movies but I missed the last 2

Archived