That thor movie sucked

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never cared for Thor...so I went to go see PRIEST instead and it wasnt all that great either. :sigh:

anywho...I cant wait to see Zoe Kravitz in First Class, i.loves.her.like.i.loves.her.mom. :wub: and.dad. :wub: and.step-dad. :wub:

Did you see The Priest in 3D?

you should...they're really good

Ok during lord of the rings two.. they were walking thru the forest... I dozed off for like 15 min and these mothafuckas were still walking and talkin in the damn forest I was like oh hell no... I cant stand long winded movies... my big dick barber told me to get into the harry potter movies...

Ok during lord of the rings two.. they were walking thru the forest... I dozed off for like 15 min and these mothafuckas were still walking and talkin in the damn forest I was like oh hell no... I cant stand long winded movies... my big dick barber told me to get into the harry potter movies...

no that part was good and i'm sure you missed something within those 15mins. Next time don't be watching the movie if yo ass is sleepy :rolleyes: If you lived near me i'd give you all 3 movies so you could watch them. They're great when you have no cable :ph34r:

no that part was good and i'm sure you missed something within those 15mins. Next time don't be watching the movie if yo ass is sleepy :rolleyes: If you lived near me i'd give you all 3 movies so you could watch them. They're great when you have no cable :ph34r:

Poor darkie.. -_-

The second LOTR movie>>>>>>>>>

:asham:

I didn't think it was bad at all. Thor is generally dry anyway imo so i didn't have huge expectations. It was good for what it was.

I will admit I only went to see to hold me over until First Class drops. I can't wait :yahoo: I get pumped everytime i hear the trailer music :lol:

So we dancing now GA...? :yahoo:

Poor darkie.. -_-

The second LOTR movie>>>>>>>>>

NO poor darkie here slutkins. I have cable i'm just saying when you don't they're great cause i've done it before(didn't pay the cable bill and decided to watch all my dvds) and yes the "Lord of the Rings: Two Towers" was the best one

NO poor darkie here slutkins. I have cable i'm just saying when you don't they're great cause i've done it before(didn't pay the cable bill and decided to watch all my dvds)

Ok hoehoe.. :rolleyes: It's time for you to get to work.. :coffee:

Archived