The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

I think it's on her album this time

So I guess we won't have it for a long time :rolleyes:. If this woman releases a statement saying she was unhappy with the direction of the album and is recording again I will be pissed.

I think it's on her album this time

So I guess we won't have it for a long time :rolleyes:. If this woman releases a statement saying she was unhappy with the direction of the album and is recording again I will be pissed.

When does the tour start, again? Cuz I'm ready to predict how shes bout to play this out since JT comeback has clearly fucked up her plans. She's having flashbacks to the last time they went head to head and he completely overshadowed her.

April :lol:

April :lol:

and when does it end?

So does this tour support the album 4? :unsure:

She's just touring to drum up anticipation for a new album on the heels of her SB performance. It's basically a "Hey remember me, the baddest chick in the game...I hope yall haven't forgot about me and my position"type of tour lol

So does this tour support the album 4? :unsure:

I'm beginning to think she's just going the Roseland/Revel show on a larger scale

and when does it end?

She's just touring to drum up anticipation for a new album on the heels of her SB performance. It's basically a "Hey remember me, the baddest chick in the game...I hope yall haven't forgot about me and my position"type of tour lol

It ends in August

She's got some festivals lined up too

Well duh. I'm talking about predictability.

I would have agreed with you if "This Is It" didn't come about. That was the first tour that was on another level than his previous tours that cloned one another. But who knows what Beyonce has in store it may be to soon to call it..maybe MRS CARTER will be a different creature than Beyonce and Sasha ...lol Mrs Carter might be a more creative bitch.

LMFAOOOO ...I agree.The DC part be so corny anyway...and the Hey eh eh shit is just plain stupid.

Basically!

I would have agreed with you if "This Is It" didn't come about. That was the first tour that was on another level than his previous tours that cloned one another. But who knows what Beyonce has in store it may be to soon to call it..maybe MRS CARTER will be a different creature than Beyonce and Sasha ...lol Mrs Carter might be a more creative bitch.

This Is It looked amazing! But even then it hd it's usual tactics. Coming out of a suit (HIStory), same routines, same intros to songs (The Way You Make Me Feel and it's "do do"'s at the start), a heavy vehicle coming out to Earth Song (this time it was a bull dozer rather than a army tank). However it was clear he switched shit up too with the new videos he made and it looked expensive as hell compared to previous tours. It would have been amazing.

Mrs Carter should let Jay Z direct her a little.

she's already the master in that

:lol:!