So what are you doing for Memorial Day weekend?

King Baby

I'll be inbetween Baltimore and DC due to the fact that I have a performance in Baltimore Saturday :excited: ...Then its back to DC to slut around and be merry... :shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Miami gonna miss me this year for Memorial Day though I will grace LA with my nuk-tastic presence in June, and then Miami will get me in July, and DR in September.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I love :cheer: my life, and I'm sure you do too. :asham:

THAT DAMN SIZZLE EVEN IS HERE THIS WEEKEND...AND MY FRIEND MIKEY IS COMING HOME TO VISIT, SO IM SURE WE'LL DO A COUPLE OF THOSE EVENTS THOUGH ID RATHER NOT

I love Sizzle...if I didn't just get this house I would be there, but it hit my pockets harder than expected. :thumbup:

gym is good boo, get them endorphins going make u happy and horny :ph34r:

Oh hell naw I don't need to be all horned up and no place to go :lol:

Gym is ok but I don't get to do that much because my back is messed up :umm:

spending it with my bf and his fam they're cooking out monday and we're going to his mom's house, i've been staying with him since the 19th, i had a 10 day vacation was supposed to go on a cruise that fell through, but im glad it did bc i get to spend it with my boo this weekend we're hitting up some clubs probably pulse and center st. lounge

I'll be inbetween Baltimore and DC due to the fact that I have a performance in Baltimore Saturday :excited: ...Then its back to DC to slut around and be merry... :shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Miami gonna miss me this year for Memorial Day though I will grace LA with my nuk-tastic presence in June, and then Miami will get me in July, and DR in September.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I love :cheer: my life, and I'm sure you do too. :asham:

haha I like this one

Archived