THE PP HOLOGRAMS!! Best footage yet!!

Twistedvelvet

That's not the same. Janet danced in sequence with holograms of herself. That hasn't been done before.

I didn't make this thread to make comparisons anyway.

Find in this quote where I said they were the same:

Same technology Madonna used in 2006.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Find in this quote where I said they were the same:

What's your point anyway? Nobody here cares who used it first. It's how it's used that matters.

What's exciting about holograms of cartoon figures standing playing a guitar, compared to 2 real life janets dancing in sequence.

Go figure and put your umbrella down cause the suns out and I like to bath in it.

What's your point anyway? Nobody here cares who used it first. It's how it's used that matters.

What's exciting about holograms of cartoon figures standing playing a guitar, compared to 2 real life janets dancing in sequence.

Go figure and put your umbrella down cause the suns out and I like to bath in it.

33xikj5.jpg

Poor Austineisha...always getting snatched bald. -_-

33xikj5.jpg

33xikj5.jpg

Clearly the point sailed over your head like a boat on a river. :sigh: You are obviously out of the loop and now know what it feels like to be on the outside of the inside joke. Bravo.

I don't see how Madonnas was the same as Janet -_-. Madonna had two Gorillaz lookalikes on stage playing instruments...Janhovas has the complete Holy Trinity on stage dancing against AND with her. BIG difference.

I prefer Janets. She should have used it at the MTV VMA performance...instead of having Mike on the backscreen...have him on stage as a hologram.

I don't see how Madonnas was the same as Janet -_-. Madonna had two Gorillaz lookalikes on stage playing instruments...Janhovas has the complete Holy Trinity on stage dancing against AND with her. BIG difference.

I prefer Janets. She should have used it at the MTV VMA performance...instead of having Mike on the backscreen...have him on stage as a hologram.

that would have been dope! :cheers:

that would have been dope! :cheers:

It's funny because I thought of the hologram thing in the 90s and it killed me to know no one was doing it :(. I was always sure MJ would do it

Archived