THE PP HOLOGRAMS!! Best footage yet!!

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shade Janet just because someone throws some random (and truthful) shade at Bey. :rolleyes:

As I said before you only stan for Janet when it doesn't conflict with your stanning for Beyonce. :coffee:

He didn't shade Janet :mellow: And to be fair, the Gorillaz used it in '05.

It was subliminal shade, to try to save face for his fav flop. :rolleyes:

He only mentioned Madge using it in 06, because Switch (rightfully) shaded Bey. :coffee:

Okay Lil Kim :filenails: So I guess he did a subliminal shade at Bey when he said Janet and Madonna did it before her in the thread about her performance :rolleyes:

Okay Lil Kim :filenails: So I guess he did a subliminal shade at Bey when he said Janet and Madonna did it before her in the thread about her performance :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: @ the Lil Kim comment

I'm NOT talking about the other thread (where he tried every excuse in the book to save face for Bey), I'm talking about THIS thread and why he mentioned Madge using it in 06 in THIS thread. :coffee:

Don't start with me tonight, Hendrika. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: @ the Lil Kim comment

I'm talking about the other thread (where he tried every excuse in the book to save face for Bey), I'm talking about THIS thread and why he mentioned Madge using it in 06 in THIS thread. :coffee:

Don't start with me tonight, Hendrika. :rolleyes:

It fits :filenails:

:mellow: Wanna try that again :umm:

Too late :coffee:

Archived