The Are You A Psychopath test?

Bailey

The Healthy Lunatic

You scored 73% empathic, 26% delusional, 75% sociable, and 53% law-abiding!

You're delusional, but otherwise a normal member of society. Maybe you think weird thoughts or believe in things other people don't, but you're able to function just fine. You're definitely not a psychopath.

Yes this is on point! :lmao:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Organized Madman

You scored 37% empathic, 36% delusional, 38% sociable, and 41% law-abiding!

You might have little connection to the people around you and suffer from some delusional tendencies, but you also respect the law. This keeps you from being too dangerous. If you received therapy and medication you would possibly become a productive member of society. You're definitely not a psychopath. :good:

The Organized Madman

You scored 37% empathic, 36% delusional, 38% sociable, and 41% law-abiding!

You might have little connection to the people around you and suffer from some delusional tendencies, but you also respect the law. This keeps you from being too dangerous. If you received therapy and medication you would possibly become a productive member of society. You're definitely not a psychopath. :good:

:ph34r:

The Organized Madman

You scored 44% empathic, 29% delusional, 46% sociable, and 33% law-abiding!

You might have little connection to the people around you and suffer from some delusional tendencies, but you also respect the law. This keeps you from being too dangerous. If you received therapy and medication you would possibly become a productive member of society. You're definitely not a psychopath.

The Organized Madman

You scored 44% empathic, 29% delusional, 46% sociable, and 33% law-abiding!

You might have little connection to the people around you and suffer from some delusional tendencies, but you also respect the law. This keeps you from being too dangerous. If you received therapy and medication you would possibly become a productive member of society. You're definitely not a psychopath.

That'd b rite filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

Probably a common trait for all Rihanna fans filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

Bitch please..Being a Rihanna fan has nothing to do with it..and I'm sure you contemplating suicide makes you sane right? :coffee:

Ummmm

- When was I suicidal

And, despite that, being suicidal doesn't mean you insane....can mean you just in pain. Pain does not equal insane. coffee.gif

Why am I the only crazy one some of you wasn't answering these questions to honest I see

I was honest read all the choices and thats that....it don't really matter one way or the other either you crazy or you fuck wit crazy people you damned no matter what ya do nowadays <_<

The Healthy Mind

You scored 54% empathic, 5% delusional, 71% sociable, and 63% law-abiding!

You don't have any gross defects of character at all. You might have your problems, but for the most part you're simply a normal person and most definitely not a psychopath in any way.

The Healthy Mind

You scored 75% empathic, 12% delusional, 81% sociable, and 52% law-abiding!

You don't have any gross defects of character at all. You might have your problems, but for the most part you're simply a normal person and most definitely not a psychopath in any way.

Irrefutable PROOF that the test is flawed. :coffee:

Archived