The Are You A Psychopath test?

Bailey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Healthy Mind

You scored 54% empathic, 5% delusional, 71% sociable, and 63% law-abiding!

You don't have any gross defects of character at all. You might have your problems, but for the most part you're simply a normal person and most definitely not a psychopath in any way.

The Healthy Mind

You scored 62% empathic, 17% delusional, 65% sociable, and 66% law-abiding!

You don't have any gross defects of character at all. You might have your problems, but for the most part you're simply a normal person and most definitely not a psychopath in any way.

The Healthy Lunatic

You scored 68% empathic, 48% delusional, 68% sociable, and 49% law-abiding!

You're delusional, but otherwise a normal member of society. Maybe you think weird thoughts or believe in things other people don't, but you're able to function just fine. You're definitely not a psychopath.

:umm:

The Healthy Mind

You scored 65% empathic, 17% delusional, 65% sociable, and 80% law-abiding!

It didn't catch my crazy! 309on09.gif

The Healthy Mind

You scored 62% empathic, 0% delusional, 71% sociable, and 68% law-abiding!

The Healthy Lunatic

You're delusional, but otherwise a normal member of society. Maybe you think weird thoughts or believe in things other people don't, but you're able to function just fine. You're definitely not a psychopath.

:ph34r: well I know ONE thing I don't think there are any psychopath types on this board, they wouldn't last long here fitting that profile, I dated one believe me I know :coffee:

The Healthy Mind

You scored 62% empathic, 0% delusional, 71% sociable, and 68% law-abiding!

0% delusional. Wow Australia must be fun as fuck .....I gets bored honey :filenails:

The Healthy Mind

You scored 75% empathic, 12% delusional, 81% sociable, and 52% law-abiding!

The Healthy Mind

You scored 75% empathic, 12% delusional, 81% sociable, and 52% law-abiding!

:whistle:

The Healthy Lunatic

Well damn :mellow: I wonder what TOF will get...he's truly delusional -_-

I'm gonna go ahead and say there's something wrong with people if they aren't at least a little delusional. If only to cover my own ass on that one.

Im still stuck on how the fuck he scored a 0% there? like not at all? really? Australia must be da shittt :filenails:

The Healthy Mind

You scored 72% empathic, 24% delusional, 81% sociable, and 76% law-abiding!

:rolleyes: @ 24% delusional

Im still stuck on how the fuck he scored a 0% there? like not at all? really? Australia must be da shittt :filenails:

What can I say, I've never heard voices or seen things that weren't really there. >_<

Archived