New Beyonce

CalQuin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. :thumbup:

It would have made a better single than RTW. But Overall, this era is giving me B-day vibes. :filenails:

But beyonce has a team behind her that gets shit DONE! Trust and beleive, homegirl is going platinum.

LOL I have to agree with this :lol: Her marketing is ON POINT and she probs will go Platinum, but at the same time don't underestimate the public

but Beyonce's singles never do wellshes more of an "era" artist

How so? :blink:

Most of the songs from DIL did very well and two reached #1. B-day was a struggle, but eventually, "Irriplacable" took off and was massive. And we know the story about "single ladies". So how do her singles "Never do well"? If you were talking about Britney, I could see it, but Beyonce? no sir.

How so? :blink:

Most of the songs from DIL did very well and two reached #1. B-day was a struggle, but eventually, "Irriplacable" took off and was massive. And we know the story about "single ladies". So how do her singles "Never do well"? If you were talking about Britney, I could see it, but Beyonce? no sir.

Ok Missy

sorry that I wasnt precise

Overall, she is a hit and miss

her singles dont all chart well

DIL era is fine

But Bday.... Irreplaceable, Deja Vu did best. Beautiful Liar was a quick hit

but the rest... all over the shop

I Am..

Single Ladies, If I Were A Boy

But the rest...all over the place

The point I was making that people shouldnt be surprised that RTW is flopping, nor make too much of it, because she's never had a string of consecutive high-charting singles

happy now

Ok Missy

sorry that I wasnt precise

Overall, she is a hit and miss

her singles dont all chart well

DIL era is fine

But Bday.... Irreplaceable, Deja Vu did best. Beautiful Liar was a quick hit

but the rest... all over the shop

I Am..

Single Ladies, If I Were A Boy

But the rest...all over the place

The point I was making that people shouldnt be surprised that RTW is flopping, nor make too much of it, because she's never had a string of consecutive high-charting singles

happy now

Thanks for the clarification sweetheart. B)

Although the next time you want to prove that point, you may want to say that Beyonce's singles don't always do well. Not "NEVER". There's a difference. :wink:

Thanks for the clarification sweetheart. B)

Although the next time you want to prove that point, you may want to say that Beyonce's singles don't always do well. Not "NEVER". There's a difference. :wink:

Well, missy

If you havent noticed by now, im very flippant with my remarks (mainly because I have lil care factor for the accuracy of my posts on a msg boards) I have more important things to worry about wink.gif

Well, missy

If you havent noticed by now, im very flippant with my remarks (mainly because I have lil care factor for the accuracy of my posts on a msg boards) I have more important things to worry about wink.gif

Yeah, I noticed. I just don't give a shit. :)

Bye honey :wave:

Beyonce is a major touring artists and regardless if any of the songs really do well she will still have a hit tour, but the success of the tour could be different if she doesn't have at least ONE hit song. Beyonce really uses her albums to market her whole name because her big bucks are in endorsements and touring

Beyonce is a major touring artists and regardless if any of the songs really do well she will still have a hit tour, but the success of the tour could be different if she doesn't have at least ONE hit song. Beyonce really uses her albums to market her whole name because her big bucks are in endorsements and touring

Thats the other point I was getting @

Her singles chart performance don't really matter

and she'll probably win another grammy anyway

Beasley Wars. :lol:

You would think these people would get sick of these damned wars... every other day its a 7 or 10 page thread :yawn: the knowles/carter family dont know you :wacko:

then you have to be sick of every time somebody disses beyonka her beystains feel like they gotta swoop down on you. Of all the people in the world you can't say nothing bad about beyfungus :& the knowles/carter family dont know you either maybe solange does

im looking for the bey-weave-able thread to merge this shit :angry:

Archived