The tour is cute...but

I wouldn't hold my breath...

She's probably going to do a shitty Tyler Perry movie after the tour and maybe release a single to go with it.

The only ones that miss and are anticipating her music are her fans.

and IDK if the whole TVR and janet. wait was a good thing. It didn't help her sales much.... People these days have short attention spans so the whole 2-4 year breaks between albums doesn't do well in today's market. Just ask Christina Aguilera.

Why you have to be so daym negative....

Lots of people outside the fans are anticipating Janet's next album.

I'm sick of fools like you depreciating her like she's some Diana Ross/Cher has been whose 65 and on her 10th farewell tour. Seriously get with it, Janet is as current as the rest of them. She's not performing right now as a has been act, she's performing as a current star in between eras.

It will be Janets 30th year next year. You can be sure she's got something up her sleeve.

Yull, I just can't wait til Janet slays again. When Janets next album is a success, I'm gonna need a thread dedicated just to me full of sorrys from yull for making a fool outta my staning. :filenails:

I'm sick of fools like you depreciating her like she's some Diana Ross/Cher has been whose 65 and on her 10th farewell tour. Seriously get with it, Janet is as current as the rest of them. She's not performing right now as a has been act, she's performing as a current star in between eras.

DONT EVEN BOTHER RESPONDING TO THAT NEGATIVE ENERGY...ENJOY LA LA LA LA LA

Delusional moose,

Janet isn't a current artist AT ALL and the people that anticipate her albums these days are people within her fan base. Weren't you one of the senseless crazies that thought 'Make Me' would slay on the charts?! :lmao: It's really sickening how delusional you are. BTW, how is she touring as a current act?! She's not! Janet is on a downsized greatest hits tour. Current artists don't do that!

So YOU need to get with it and crawl out of Janet's ass. Stop being delusional for once and be reasonable.

It will be Janets 30th year next year. You can be sure she's got something up her sleeve.

Yull, I just can't wait til Janet slays again. When Janets next album is a success, I'm gonna need a thread dedicated just to me full of sorrys from yull for making a fool outta my staning. :filenails:

Your thought process is so basic.

I already see some taking this part of my sentence - "the people that anticipate her albums these days are people within her fan base." and blowing it out of proportion...

Understand that I'm not saying it's just her fan base that anticipate her music. The vast majority is her fan base and the minority is R&B/Pop listeners - her past few albums sales echoes this. It's not like before when her albums/eras used to be events and EVERYONE and their mama anticipated the next Janet album. It's not like that anymore at all.

I already see some taking this part of my sentence - "the people that anticipate her albums these days are people within her fan base." and blowing it out of proportion...

Understand that I'm not saying it's just her fan base that anticipate her music. The vast majority is her fan base and the minority is R&B/Pop listeners - her past few albums sales echoes this. It's not like before when her albums/eras used to be events and EVERYONE and their mama anticipated the next Janet album. It's not like that anymore at all.

+1

Archived