The tour is cute...but

for a new album... I feel like its been forever since we had a new album... I don't count that greatest hits.... I hope we hear something soon...

Well the tour is another step in her reestablishing her brand....and now she's about to do that in the European territory.

Who knows Janet might surprise us with a new single. :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'd rather she still tour, at least for the rest of the year. The tour has been a great success so far and it's also giving her the opportunity to rebuild and reintroduce "Janet" in certain markets. This will hopefully pave the way for the next album to be successful.

I disagree. Of course I'm anticipating a new album, but I think the fact that this tour is successful and continues to grow is more important right now. I hope her plan to go into the studio later this year is true.

i concur.

I wouldn't hold my breath...

She's probably going to do a shitty Tyler Perry movie after the tour and maybe release a single to go with it.

I want to wait like we did for "The Velvet Rope." Remember when janet. came out till the wait of TVR. We need people to miss Janet! I think she should hold off on the music and do lots of touring! <3

The only ones that miss and are anticipating her music are her fans.

and IDK if the whole TVR and janet. wait was a good thing. It didn't help her sales much.... People these days have short attention spans so the whole 2-4 year breaks between albums doesn't do well in today's market. Just ask Christina Aguilera.

For the folks thats saying she's making this tour too lengthy. We have to keep in mind she is rebuilding the tumbling walls of her career. She has to reestablish herself as a touring artist. So this is doin nothing but helping her for future tours.

For the folks thats saying she's making this tour too lengthy. We have to keep in mind she is rebuilding the tumbling walls of her career. She has to reestablish herself as a touring artist. So this is doin nothing but helping her for future tours.

yeah... we got that but she's not rebuilding from a court case or wardrobe malfunction... she can go back on tour after 2 months of promotion

the audience is there... she's gonna tour small venues after the music...we want new music

Ya'll are so damn impatient. :rolleyes: Being a Janet fan for over 20+ years I've grown accustom to being patient with her releases. Its like a walk in da park for me. :lol: Besides I prefer the 3-4 year wait instead of the desperate every 2 yr release that FLOPS do. :umm:

Ya'll are so damn impatient. :rolleyes: Being a Janet fan for over 20+ years I've grown accustom to being patient with her releases. Its like a walk in da park for me. :lol: Besides I prefer the 3-4 year wait instead of the desperate every 2 yr release that FLOPS do. :umm:

It's been over 2 years since Discipline. We need new music like Damon needed Katherines vajayjay in Series 1 of the vampire diaries. :lol:

And thats how Janet USE to be with her releases ...thats my point. I'm use to it.

Im not used to it anymore...I've spent the last ten years with artists who release every so often and re-release inbetween

I disagree. Of course I'm anticipating a new album, but I think the fact that this tour is successful and continues to grow is more important right now. I hope her plan to go into the studio later this year is true.

I'd rather she still tour, at least for the rest of the year. The tour has been a great success so far and it's also giving her the opportunity to rebuild and reintroduce "Janet" in certain markets. This will hopefully pave the way for the next album to be successful.

Agrees.org

I dont mind the wait..I feel anticipation builds with time. Discipline was such a FAIL (production and sales wise) we needed time to recoup. :umm:

Im sure Janet will be releasing next year.

No I loved discipline it was fine to me for the time.... Feedback, Luv great songs... The album actually made sense unlike 20 y.NO

Archived