Im confused

bu.

There's this person I've been introduced to recently by a friend. It started off with both of us just being cool with each other. Short sentences. Hi and bye if we saw each other. After a few weeks we started talking more and more and there was something there. It was great. A lot in common, jokes and stuff.

Anyway for the last few days it's been weird... I feel like in being avoided or ignored one second and then the next I'm being serenaded. What's with mixed signals? I've never had this before :unsure:

Sorry for the dullness...I'm typing on my phone so it's hard.

There's this person I've been introduced to recently by a friend. It started off with both of us just being cool with each other. Short sentences. Hi and bye if we saw each other. After a few weeks we started talking more and more and there was something there. It was great. A lot in common, jokes and stuff.

Anyway for the last few days it's been weird... I feel like in being avoided or ignored one second and then the next I'm being serenaded. What's with mixed signals? I've never had this before :unsure:

Sorry for the dullness...I'm typing on my phone so it's hard.

Tell him how you feel... why make it complicated... do you like him or something?

You're just reading too much into it.

Do you think? Maybe I'm just 'clingy' or something :unsure:

its what im going through with this one guy now

just wait it out is all I can say

I guess I'll just wait for to be contacted. I'm always the convo initiator.

Tell him how you feel... why make it complicated... do you like him or something?

I do :tear:. I think it's just a petty crush though. Not sure...

My advice is don't overdo it with calling that Person and don't make yourself too available, like if every time the person calls you pick up the phone they have nothing to chase and it becomes all about them :)

My advice is don't overdo it with calling that Person and don't make yourself too available, like if every time the person calls you pick up the phone they have nothing to chase and it becomes all about them :)

So basically be mysterious-like?

So basically be mysterious-like?

No, be you, but if you are always there when someone wants you, and they aren't, and you always do the calling and they don't then there is an imbalance. People don't always like getting things too easily, they don't appreciate it. A lot of the time things happen naturally and you don't need to play a bit harder to get, but honestly some people love the thrill of the chase. Often those kinds of people areplayers though and they get bored once they have what they want.

I'm just me, and I'm not the type of person that calls all the time. I do make an effort, buti expect it to be reciprocated, and if it's not then I'm guessing a person can't like me that much.

You're just reading too much into it.

that's part of it but it sounds more like maybe Bu Bear is interested in seeing the other party behave more like they want to see things go further and they are not doing that. In this case it's not reading too much into so much as it is putting too much of you into it. Back from it, never want anything more than it wants you. Not saying they don't wont you, but maybe you should just chill, consider the possibility of what may not happen and act accordingly. If they lose out on you they fucked up their lose.

No, be you, but if you are always there when someone wants you, and they aren't, and you always do the calling and they don't then there is an imbalance. People don't always like getting things too easily, they don't appreciate it. A lot of the time things happen naturally and you don't need to play a bit harder to get, but honestly some people love the thrill of the chase. Often those kinds of people areplayers though and they get bored once they have what they want.

I'm just me, and I'm not the type of person that calls all the time. I do make an effort, buti expect it to be reciprocated, and if it's not then I'm guessing a person can't like me that much.

There's my Paul giving that good wisdom and he is so right, sometimes you have to learn it the hard way, basically don't be willing to invest more of yourself into something than they are. Its fucked up but its real talk, I have guys that are smoking hot that I will purposely not call back now, and I swear to God they will call you at least twice if you don't call them :lmao: happen last week. This dude Scott he got a nice bubble butt and he built good looking we been fucking on and off for years, but I don't make myself available to him all the time, therefore we been fucking for years...get it :ph34r:

No, be you, but if you are always there when someone wants you, and they aren't, and you always do the calling and they don't then there is an imbalance. People don't always like getting things too easily, they don't appreciate it. A lot of the time things happen naturally and you don't need to play a bit harder to get, but honestly some people love the thrill of the chase. Often those kinds of people are players though and they get bored once they have what they want.

I just love this response this right here is why I dig you, you gave me good advice on my ex and that shit worked. +1 loves Paul :blush:

ALL TRUE....once you are on the table as available they dont care, people only want what they can't have.

I love me sum Paul +1 :yahoo:

It's just so frustrating because I'm an impatient person. And I get bored so I need someone to talk to LOL.

I see what you're saying Paul :). I should just be patient and let things happen naturally. I'll also wait for them to contact me. I've done my part and I don't want to do too much. That's being clingy and needy and it reaks of desperation too I guess haha. I'll be fine whatever happens but it'd just be nice to have someone but I guess right now is a bad time anyway with stuff thats going on for both of us.

Yeah. Don't ask the person if there's something wrong...just do what V says and wait it out. You can ask the person if they want to hangout and chill though.

that's part of it

It's not part of it...it's all of it.

I just love this response this right here is why I dig you, you gave me good advice on my ex and that shit worked. +1 loves Paul :blush:

ALL TRUE....once you are on the table as available they dont care, people only want what they can't have.

Thanks honey :) I'm a pro when it come to the player types lol

My other advice is try not to allow yourself to fall for someone until you are absolutely sure where they are coming from and they mean what they say.

A lot of guys and some girls (usually guys though!) will promise you the moon and stars, declare undying love for you etc......and they've known you a month. It's a big red flag. Either they are manipulating you to get what they want, or they are crazy and will end up being jealous, controlling or super clingy.

Always use your common sense. For example, how can someone love you if they don't even know you.

Also, always be yourself. Don't put on an act to entice someone. People respect that. For example, I'm always moody and miserable when I wake up. So if a potential bf or whatever calls me, I'm still going to be miserable lol, I just say "sorry I'm being moody, I'm like that in the morning" then we have a laugh over it and they feel good for cheering me up. That's just an example, I'm also a tiny bit sarcastic so I'll be that way too.....show lots of positives about yourself, but also a little of the negatives. Unless you have serious issues lol

Also never tell people all your emotional problems and issues up front.

There, finished!!! Lol

Yeah. Don't ask the person if there's something wrong...just do what V says and wait it out. You can ask the person if they want to hangout and chill though.

I'll do that. Thanks :)!

My other advice is try not to allow yourself to fall for someone until you are absolutely sure where they are coming from and they mean what they say.

A lot of guys and some girls (usually guys though!) will promise you the moon and stars, declare undying love for you etc......and they've known you a month. It's a big red flag. Either they are manipulating you to get what they want, or they are crazy and will end up being jealous, controlling or super clingy.

Always use your common sense. For example, how can someone love you if they don't even know you.

Also, always be yourself. Don't put on an act to entice someone. People respect that. For example, I'm always moody and miserable when I wake up. So if a potential bf or whatever calls me, I'm still going to be miserable lol, I just say "sorry I'm being moody, I'm like that in the morning" then we have a laugh over it and they feel good for cheering me up. That's just an example, I'm also a tiny bit sarcastic so I'll be that way too.....show lots of positives about yourself, but also a little of the negatives. Unless you have serious issues lol

Also never tell people all your emotional problems and issues up front.

There, finished!!! Lol

That's me all over (falling easily) -_-. I just get these romantic ideas in my head and I think with lust rather than brains :lol:. I blame it on not having experienced stuff like this a lot. Thanks pauly :)! You're so sweet.

Thanks honey :) I'm a pro when it come to the player types lol

Ok so when I was reading about karma, after the break, the site I was on said karma is what we tell ourselves to feel better but it doesn't exist. If a dude is a player they prey on those that can be played, so my question is do you even have player types approach you? How do you react? Or can they spot you as hip to game from jump and don't even bother?

I guess I'll just wait for to be contacted. I'm always the convo initiator.

I do :tear:. I think it's just a petty crush though. Not sure...

Date other people you too young to be so focused on one person. Maybe he trying to figure out if he likes you like that also... if hes not accepting of his own homosexuality I suggest you leave him alone period.... too much of a headache to deal with DL or confused dudes.

If a dude is a player they prey on those that can be played, so my question is do you even have player types approach you? How do you react? Or can they spot you as hip to game from jump and don't even bother?

Karma is true, you reap what you sow. If someone is a player, most of the time they end up getting played hard when they meet someone smarter than them, or, they end up lonely because they get a bad reputation, they play too long and then can't find a decent relationship, or they can't trust because they expect that everyone is like them.

I have had loads of players try it, but I can spot them most of the time.

I'll do that. Thanks :)!

That's me all over (falling easily) -_-. I just get these romantic ideas in my head and I think with lust rather than brains :lol:. I blame it on not having experienced stuff like this a lot. Thanks pauly :)! You're so sweet.

I think for me part of it was gaining a sense of self, and feeling like I know what I am worth, and when you do that, it gives you a sense of freedom, you can let go and realize one muthafucka isn't ALL

Karma is true, you reap what you sow. If someone is a player, most of the time they end up getting played hard when they meet someone smarter than them, or, they end up lonely because they get a bad reputation, they play too long and then can't find a decent relationship, or they can't trust because they expect that everyone is like them.

I have had loads of players try it, but I can spot them most of the time.

ok boo boo, all true but two things I MUST highlight, the first bold statement was definetly true of my ex I could never understand why he had to go thru all my shit, my phone records everything, he would say he did not trust anyone, when I talked it over with my mom she said "of course not cause he expect everyone is a dog like him" ...so you got a point there Paul. Now that second statement..... :whistle:

Archived