Kelly Rowland “Motivation” Remix Ft. Busta Rhymes, Trey Songz & Fabolous

janetDAYZ

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao i thought u were sayin X n Blaitin were married i was like damn i missed all that i was feeling late like joejoe for a sec

Would never happen

Xternal doesnt believe in gay marriage and Blatin doesnt believe in marriage period..thats why he's a homewrecker

Now you know I'm not light enough for blatin to be interested in me. :lmao:

LOL imagine we would be choking each other... I lub him though :good:

He likes darkskin too ..(at least he claims too :whistle: )

i know someone on here who wants to fuck da breaks off of Blatin ...I was shocked to find out :o

Would never happen

Xternal doesnt believe in gay marriage and Blatin doesnt believe in marriage period..thats why he's a homewrecker

I never said that <_<

I don't care about it gay marriage either way... I just feel like its other things the country need to focus on first like education and a stronger economy two stool pushers getting married won't change anything in the long run.

Kelly needs to promote..point blank..she's in no position to just sit around and think success is gonna be given to her..she has the hottest Rnb song out right now..she needs to get out there..

This was aed05's stanning explanation

Kelly is in Europe as a judge on X-factor. She's obligated to be there, so she really can't promote the song. Plus, she doesn't have an album to go with the song.

so we left it alone... :sigh:

Kelly needs to promote..point blank..she's in no position to just sit around and think success is gonna be given to her..she has the hottest Rnb song out right now..she needs to get out there..

I think the success took her by surprise and her team might not be up to par honestly. Alot of stuff goes on behind the scenes I wouldn't be surprised if some people use their pull to sabotage her.... beyonce , tina, and her slutty father.

I never said that <_<

I don't care about it gay marriage either way... I just feel like its other things the country need to focus on first like education and a stronger economy two stool pushers getting married won't change anything in the long run.

I thought you didnt believe in two men walkinng down the aisle but you had no problem with other gays who believed in it.

I think the success took her by surprise and her team might not be up to par honestly. Alot of stuff goes on behind the scenes I wouldn't be surprised if some people use their pull to sabotage her.... beyonce , tina, and her slutty father.

Well that should give her team "motivation" to push her..who says she's gonna enjoy that kind of success later on..

That was the ONLY explanation I was thinking as well,that made sense..but you would think her label would go into effect after they seen this song blow up.

Shawn know he's my boy..I love fuckin wit his "mistress" ass :excited:

:excited::excited:

Now you know I'm not light enough for blatin to be interested in me. :lmao:

LOL imagine we would be choking each other... I lub him though :good:

Lol yall choking each other could be kinda hot tho lol

Would never happen

Xternal also doesnt believe in more than two text replies a day :rolleyes:

Archived