Kelly Rowland “Motivation” Remix Ft. Busta Rhymes, Trey Songz & Fabolous

janetDAYZ

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelly is in Europe as a judge on X-factor. She's obligated to be there, so she really can't promote the song. Plus, she doesn't have an album to go with the song.

Well wtf was the point :mellow: She really needs to get it together. Another missed opportunity...she will NEVER learn

Well wtf was the point :mellow: She really needs to get it together. Another missed opportunity...she will NEVER learn

Maybe her team has a plan. Maybe they want to get things right so they're not throwing singles out like candy, praying something will catch on. Maybe they want her to have a solid album. Give the girl a chance. I mean, she can't be in two places at once.

Maybe her team has a plan. Maybe they want to get things right so they're not throwing singles out like candy, praying something will catch on. Maybe they want her to have a solid album. Give the girl a chance. I mean, she can't be in two places at once.

She's had 41546512142153123 chances. :blink:

whatever her and her team is doin is WRONG, period. This is probably the most popular she has been as a solo artist in the states and to not capitalize on that is a WRONG move,period. But I cant say Im surprised either.

or Maybe she is okay with being second best. Girl bye. :rolleyes:

Has Busta always done this fast rapping thing? I know he did it with Janhova but I never noticed it again until Look At Me Now and now this.

Yeah, he used to do it in the 90s. "gimme some mo" was the first time I remember him doing it. And that was 1998.

Has Busta always done this fast rapping thing? I know he did it with Janhova but I never noticed it again until Look At Me Now and now this.

yes :lol: check out some of his other material. He's great for a track here and a track there but i wouldn't advise you to purchase an album of his >_<

Does he fast rap like he did on Look At me Now on those songs you've mentioned?

Yes. The beats are different so it doesn't sound exactly the same. But the turbo rhyming style is something he's been doing for a while now.

Archived